Chapter 51-60

Chapter 51

◎"Good news!"◎

Ning Qiao is looking forward to October this year, thinking about the good news that appeared in the original plot.

The books at home are piled up, and the younger brothers and sisters have realized the freedom of reading with their sister-in-law. No matter whether they pay attention to reading or not, they can always learn something by sitting at the desk every day.

When Qiu Huixin met Ning Qiao again in the small courtyard, she was not as embarrassed as before, and occasionally chatted with her.

At the beginning, she really regarded Ning Qiao as a life-saving straw, hoping that Ning Qiao could help her point out the way forward. But Ning Qiao didn't intervene too much in his family's affairs, and even if she reminded her, she didn't stop. So slowly, Qiu Huixin knew that she could only rely on herself if she wanted to get rid of the predicament in front of her.

Qiu Huixin loves Xiaoya. At that time, she was going to get married, and her in-laws asked her to keep the little girl in her hometown and let them take care of her. She refused to agree with her life and death. Change your mind. Qiu Huixin knew that her husband's family wanted to keep Xiaoya, but because Xiaoya was the only flesh and blood left by her ex-husband, she didn't want her to be taken to an outsider's house. But if she stays in the village, how difficult will Xiaoya's life be? They won't let her go to school. She went to the field to earn work points at a young age. It doesn't matter if she earns less, at least she can exchange for some food. When Xiaoya gets older, they will start looking for someone for her. Appearance and age are not the key.

Just thinking about it like that made Qiu Huixin shudder, so she refused to keep the little girl in her husband's house without hesitation. She also disagrees with what those people in the village call "the oil bottle". Xiaoya is her only biological daughter, not the oil bottle.

All along, Qiu Huixin has been thinking about her daughter, trying to make her eat well, dress warmly, and live a good life. But after marrying into the Wang family, Xiaoya suffered a lot of grievances because of her change of mentality.

She was afraid of offending Wang Gangyi and his children, so she asked Xiaoya to bear it as long as she could. After all, Xiaoya was not her own, so how could she be like the real children of the Wang family.

Fortunately, Ning Qiao reminded her.

Ning Qiao awakened her from the bottomless tolerance and indulgence.

After eating that chicken leg, Qiu Huixin was still the same, living a good life. It's just that too much concession will only make Da Mao and Ru Ru make progress, and make Wang Gangyi take it for granted.

As a stepmother, she will do her part well, but Wang Gangyi is also a stepdad, has he treated the little girl as his own?

During this time, Qiu Huixin and Wang Gangyi began to discuss the children's issues.

In the past, Wang Gangyi felt that she had never seen the world, but she knew how to work and could help him in raising children. After really understanding her inner thoughts, she was silent for a long time, and finally listened.

Treating Da Mao and Ru Ru, Qiu Huixin relied on her own conscience and would not treat them harshly, but if the children were indeed wrong, they still had to be taught a lesson.

Otherwise, it is really crooked, and it will be difficult to break it back when it grows up.

Da Mao and Ru Ru felt that the stepmother was not as submissive to them as before. At first they made funny faces and said that the stepmother was the stepmother, but the children are all discerning, and gradually began to adapt.