CHAPTER 4

"I swore on our love

"I swore on our love. I will avenge your death, Suguru."

.................

"Hello, I am y/n L/n." The lime eyed girl introduced herself to her two male mates, Haibara and Nanami. The blonde looked to be in his emo era while the black haired man was a walking sunshine with his bright smile and wide doe eyes. "I hope we get along well."

They got along more than she would asked for. They made an iconic trio. Each balancing one another. Nanami was the sane, responsible friend. Haibara was a goof ball who would agree and go along with every stupid antic of y/n with as much enthusiasm.

"Are you jealous?" She asked, staring up at her betrothed, her head leaning on the head of the chair, holding a lollipop. Her lime hues staring at his face, searching for any trace of emotion.

"Don't be delusional." He turned away.

"Well... I got to spend time with them. They are my friends and my classmates." She explained, disregarding his comment. She had not been able to spend time with him ever since she enrolled in jujitsu high, as she was send to missions and when she was free, he would often be on missions and when they were both free, she would be busy hanging out with her two new friends.

"I am your friend too." He mumbled out.

"Satoru—" she said to stopped mid way as the door of the classroom slide open and Suguru walked in.

"Sugu senpai." She called out, her lips curving in a small smile. They have been getting to know each other better with each moment they spent with one another, unknown to the white haired man, who seemed to have turn around, his eyes widening a little at the nickname his friend had given his best friend. His surprise soon turned into a frown.

"Did I interrupt the two of you?" Suguru asked, turning to Satoru to see he seemed not so pleased. An almost betrayed look in his visage.

"When did you guys get close?" He inquired, sulking.

Suguru exchanged looks with her.

"Satoru—" she said.

"So it's simply Satoru for me." He folded his arms, looking away with a scoff. He had just been grumpy about her not spending time with him and now.

"You can't expect me to call you senpai when you are my fiancé. Wouldn't that be weird?" She stated simply, without much thought. A familiar fuzzy and warm feeling filled the white haired man heart, which he seemed to be experiencing since the past few years when she was with him.

On the other hand, it took away the warmth from the beady eyed man and a small almost melancholic smile formed in his handsome countenance.

They were predestined to be together.