PROLOGUE

Blasting music, flashing lights, the smell of sweat and alcohol leeks in the air, bodies grinding on each other.

I release a sigh of content as I'm in my favourite place as I make my way towards the bar many stares are directed to me which I ignore since I'm used to them cause I know I got the looks to die for I make my way to the VIP section and continue further untill I'm in the booth a waitress comes.

"A bottle of vodka " she then goes back swaying her hips purposely she comes back with the bottle and a glass a places them on the table practically shoving her breasts in my face I ignore her and take a sip of my favorite drink enjoying the feeling as it burns my throat.

I make my way to the balcony where I have a clear view on the dancefloor and my eyes land on the most sensual creature I ever seen.

A woman is dancing swaying her hips seductively lost in the music.

Fuck I can't make up her face due to the dimly lit club but something about her pulls me in and I make my way to the dancefloor she has my back on me and I move my hands to her waist taking her from behind pulling her close she grinds her hips on my groin making me harder each time damn this woman when I can't take it I turn her around and have a clear look.

She is really beautiful with her perfectly sculptured face with full plumb lips painted in the dark shade of red big eyes which I can't make the color.

She moves her arms to my neck as I puller her closer needing to feel her
My eyes move to her plumb lips which are slightly parted as she stares at me.

I lower myself and places  my lips on hers and sparks fly her lips are soft , damn soft and she tastes amazing and as her scent invades my lungs I'm lightheaded she smells good something between her vanilla scent and her we had a heated section making out untill she pulls away staring at her clouded eyes as she stares back.

" Let's get out of here"  I say and she nods.

I lead her through the crowd I lead her to my car and we leave the club going to my hotel I place my hand on her thigh and I feel her stiffen under my touch then she relaxes.

"What's your name" I ask her then her eyes meet mine and now I can see they are dark green and like a dense forest and I'd let myself get lost in them if I wasn't driving.

She licks her lips then smirks "curious are we, huh" she playfully.

" Yeah I wanna know the name of the woman I'll be fucking senseless tonight" I say with a smirk.

"That's for me to know and you to find out" she replies with a  devilish glint in her eyes her voice dropping an octave making me wanna stop the car and take her right here.

" Oh I will, cara mia" I say in  husky voice and I see her shiver.

We stay silent the rest of the ride drowning in the sexual tension in the air we reached the luxury hotel I happened to own.

I get out of the car and open the door for her.

"Such  a gentleman I see" she teased

"Trust me after after tonight that word won't cross your mind to describe me " I whisper to her and she shudders a little.

I gave my keys to the butler and we made our way towards my private elevator towards my penthouse at the top  finding it empty.

As the door closed she surprised me by  immediately backing me against the elevator walls attacking my lips I was quick to respond eager to taste her again.

As the door opened we didn't part and I guided her towards my door taking a break to open then I turned back to her and attached my lips to hers again she closed her door with one legs and started to unbutton my shirt tossing it to the ground and I started kiss her jaw down her neck making sure to leave bites she moaned and I helped her out of her dress falling on the floor leaving her in her black thong and her matching bra I took a moment to take in the sight in front of me.

Bellisima "  I said in my native language. Damn woman.

I grabbed her thighs making her wrap her legs around my waist and took her to the bedroom placing her on the bed continuing my assault as I attacked her neck leaving wet  kisses while her hands move to my hair my making me groan at the feeling.

 I used my one hand to unclasp her bra in a go revealing her swelled breasts which were already hard I put one in my mouth licking and sucking it while I massaged the other she moaned in approval.

I continued kissing her going downwards pulled her closer I parted her legs kissing her inner thigh going up till I reached her core tearing apart her thongs then I looked back to see her staring at me dumbfounded.

"Hey those cost me a fortune" she gritted.

I  laughed "We'll go shopping for others this morning if that's what you want "

Then returned to her pussy that demanded my attention. Damn she was wet and without warning I dicked my tongue in her pussy making her body jerk and ate her and she tasted like nothing I ever did before I ate her till legs started shaking and I flicked her over so she'd be sitting on my face and guide her to ride my mouth.

The room was filled with grunts and moans as she came in my face while I swallowed her juices then going back to her mouth so she could taste her sweet self.

I couldn't wait anymore before I get inside her and from the looks neither could she as she started unzipping and removing my pants and now we were both naked I didn't miss the surprised look on her face as she stared at my cock.  A proud jewel of mine.

I laughed softly "Should I be worried that you thought my dick was small?"

She didn't bother giving me the answer just kissed me so I grabbed a condom from the nightstand next to my bed tearing it apart with my teeth and wrapping it around my cock and placed my tip against my entrance positioned myself above her kissing her again hearing her gasp and I entered her slowly letting her adjust to my size then started moving relishing the feeling of her hot pussy clenching around my cock.

I grabbed her tits again gently nibbling and sucking them kissing every inch of hers.

" I'm close " she breathed.

"Wait for me,  bella"  I said as I continued to pound in her long strong strokes that made me close soon in we were both cuming.

"Fanculo " I grunt collapsing on her side.

" That was wooh.." she said smiling she was on her back.

" Well then ready for another round " I smirk mischievously.

She gets up runs to the bathroom as I watch her ass as she disappears.

"Get your ass here we're not done yet" she barks and I didn't need to be told twice got up and followed.