Unexpected

Ace's POV

These past hours I had spent them self- reflecting my actions. Last night I had went overboard and crossed the line. But something in me had snapped when I saw her on that catwalk and fuck every moral and values I had been holding on to I knew I wanted her and I'd deal with whatever came with her. But she wasn't ready to take same risks so it went down the drain.

Why did I even think she'd agree?

That's why this morning I sent her a bouquet of her favourite flowers and a note to clear the air between us.

This was so unlike me I was more the one nightstand type and no strings attached. But with this woman all that went through the window.

It scared me a lot to know how much I cared about our friendship and how I noticed everything about her. Her reactions however small it may be.

Which brings us here and I really didn't know what was wrong with her but as we sat in the car I noticed she kept pressing her thighs and shivering.

"Are you okay? You don't seem comfortable there." I asked glancing at her then refocusing on the road.

"No I'm fine." She said quickly unconvincing me further but I dropped it.

"Thanks for the dress by the way. It's really gorgeous and it fits me perfectly." She wondered like she realized that just now.

"Bella? Do I need to remind you I know every inch of your amazing body?" I said and after the silence that followed.

"I'm sorry. That was too much innit?" And she nodded her head.

"Yes it was but it's also the truth you literally licked every inch of me last time." She laughed and I was so shocked that I was sure my jaw hit the steering wheel.

"What? Don't look so shocked. We're friends we should be able to brag about it." She said but I really didn't want to be her friend but I was glad it was easy going between us.

" I suppose now let's go have the best ball ever." I say as I got out walked to her side opened the door for her offering her my hand and she took it.

"Still a gentleman, I see." I bite down a groan. She really needed to stop reminding me about our night or else I'd lose again.

I gave my keys to the butler and we made our way in and flashes of camera were immediately on our face and we posed trying to look as platonic as we could then we were in.

We walked around greeting the familiar faces and managing to chit chat a little.
Sipping the champagne and I noticed Luana was more and more uncomfortable. Occasionally standing on one leg then shifting to another she was very good at hiding it but she had my attention so I couldn't help it.

We went on for hours then I proposed her to go sit down leading her to one of tables.

"This is when you decide to tell me what's got you so bothered and flustered." I patronize and she looks like she's considering to tell me.

She sighs, "I-" the speaker bums and they declare the dance has started.

I turned to her.

"May I have this dance Bella?" I ask putting on my most charming smile.

"Oh you may." She says in a seductive way taking my hand and sparks shot threw my arm.

I lead her to the dancefloor and true to herself she was an amazing dancer. Her being so close and her body flushed against mine did things to me.

"You're a great dancer Bella." I say.

"You're not bad yourself." She commented as I spin her around then she's back in my arms but then something hard hits my shoes and her body freeze.

"Is that a- per favore tell me it's not what I think it." I say feeling myself get hot.

"Yeah it probably is." She said in a small voice probably feeling embarrassed.

"Is that why you were so weird. Why would you even put those on. Wait don't even answer that it'll probably leave me with a bigger boner." I said feigning calm but I was anything but calm.

"And honestly it's a great turn on right now knowing there's something inside you pounding in and out. You most be dripping by now if you had it on this whole time." I whispered in her ear teasing her and now she was sweaty, breathing hard.

The dance was over and I subtly bent down and picked the ball that had fallen and she saw it. We waved at Rafa and Jessica who were still dancing.

We walk back to our table and I held eye contact with her then placed the ball in my mouth licking and sucking it before fully putting it in my mouth. It tasted like her just like I remembered. Right there she lost it. She got up and practically ran for the bathroom.

I waited a few minutes not to raise suspicion and then followed her.

I entered the ladies' room and fortunately there was no one I locked it and made my way to the only closed door just as it opened and Luana came out.

"I knew you'd follow me." She said making a step towards me. She reached for my belt. Okay this wasn't how I expected to go.

"Bella. What are you doing? Don't start something you won't finish please." I said my voice becoming huskier.

"And who says I won't finish it, huh?" She says and drops my pants and gets on her knees and I've seen anything more sensational.

When I came in here I expected to deliver pleasure not receive it. And right now despite my conscious screaming at me all the reasons why it was wrong, I didn't want her to stop and she didn't.

She took my cock in her two hands putting me in her mouth I wasn't fully hard but blood was slowly pumping in and I felt myself grow hard and the walls of her throat expanding and and she continued to move her lips around my length using her hands where she couldn't reached massaging my balls. Damn. I held on to the sink besides me for support as my legs were shaking. She pulled out and started licking and going to my balls sucking them then came back and put me whole in her mouth again she sucked slowly grazing her teeth teasingly as she moaned.

I took her by her hair and started moving my pelvis fucking her mouth as I started moving at a rhythmic pace and felt myself getting close and moved faster and she held on to my thighs looking at me with watery eyes. I grunted as I reached my climax and wanted to pull out but she protested and I came in her mouth and she swallowed all my juices. And it was the most mesmerizing thing I ever seen.

We collapsed on the floor both us breathing heavily and I looked at her. Her lip had bruised and her makeup smudged but she was still the most gorgeous woman I'd ever laid my eyes on.

"That was..." I started still out of breath.

"Unexpected?" She replied with a small smile on her face.

"No. I mean yeah it was. But that was mind-blowing!" I say honestly.

"Yeah. But the bigger question now is where do we go from here?" She asks.

I sighed," I don't know." And it was the truth. I really didn't want to hurt my best friend but there's no denying the pull I felt towards Romano.

She was so forbidden yet I couldn't resist her.