Sexy fallen angel

Luana's POV

I woke up with a start as my phone rang somewhere and my head was severely pounding and the ringtones made it worse and I found it on my nightstand and when I looked it was Tian.

I answered suddenly memories of last night flooding into my mind and I remembered I lost my engagement ring and my throat tightened at this.

"Hey babe." I heard his cheerily voice.

"Hey." I dragged lazily my morning voice froggy.

"Wait you're still in bed. God it's the afternoon!" He sounded shocked. I looked at the the clock and he was right I'd overslept.

"Yeah hey listen something happened and I really didn't mean for it to happen I'm so so sorry babe." I implored.

"Hey hey though you sound like you're about to tell me that you cheated." He laughed." But whatever it is I'm sure we can work it out." He said soothingly and i felt guilty he trusted me to tell him if I ever cheated yet here I am being the coward I am.

"Right." And I told him what happened in details. "So I lost the ring and I'm really sorry Tian I-"

"Really? Babe it's just a ring we'll buy another. You realize you almost lost your life and the thing you're worried about is a piece of stone. You must have really hit your head really hard." He laughed and I was really glad he was so easy going.

"Enough about me now how's it going there? How are the reconstructions?"

"Well it's pretty good actually the damages were more on the outside than the inside so the reconstructions are going pretty smoothly and I should be back on the day before our wedding. Hey I'm so sorry that I won't make it to the show on Friday and the ball after. I know how important it was for you."

I remembered the show I had tomorrow it was the important show of the year cause we were launching a first collection set for the new season and everyone was looking forward for it and then we held a ball afterwards to celebrate our victory. And for the ball one required a plus one and initially thought I'd go with Tian but now I guess I'll go with Jess.

"I won't say it's fine but I really understand go do what you gotta do. Make me proud." I say sincerely.

"Thanks babe I have a surprise for you when I come home okay? And you'll love it?" He sounded kind of weird but I groaned when I felt a pain in my head.

"You ok?" He asked.

"Yeah I just have a hungover from last night hurts like a bitch." I say.

"Go and fine something for and I have to go so take care and please don't make anymore shits okay I still like you alive." It was meant to be funny and he laughed but I knew something was not right.

"Tian are you okay cause you sound weird babe." I say

"No I'm fine just stress and a bit tired but I'm all good. I love you don't forget that okay? Take care." He hung up before I could reply.

I got up and went on Jess's door and knocked as hard as I could.

"Rise and shine sleepyhead. Get your ass up hear." I shouted on top of my lungs but regretted it as I felt pain in my head.

We spent the rest of our day indoors watching movies and gossiping which was one of the foundation of our relationships we couldn't eat a lot or drink cause tomorrow was the big show we went to sleep early.

Today is hectic at Victoria's secret. People were running everywhere, orders were being shouted backstage while most of the people had settled in their seats waiting for the show to begin.

The final touches of my makeup were being applied.

Today I was all back and my wings were pitch black too. The lingerie hugged me perfectly showing a lot of my curves and less skin courtesy to my fiance before marriage but it looked great and my cleavage emphasized the sexy part and the makeup too. It had a cap.I did look great. It all gave a dark aura. Being an angel at Victoria's secret was one of my biggest achievements in life and I loved it and the pay was great.

And tonight I was a sexy fallen angel.

The show started and soon we started the cat walk one by one showing our set

The show started and soon we started the cat walk one by one showing our set. And soon it was my turn I was the leading model meaning the last and I went my eyes landed on Ace was sitting in the first row. I kept it cool trying to focus on the task at hand but I could feel his eyes on me so I turned and shot him a subtle wink and blew a kiss in his direction but everyone no one thought of it and took my pose in angles that give him the best view then walked away adding a sway to my hips.

We were all celebrating the success of the event but I felt drained so I went in my cabinet only to find Ace sitting in comfortably.

"How did you get in here?" I asked confused cause normally they don't let people get in here for our personal security.

"I have my ways." He said getting up and walking up to me and my breath hitched in my throat suddenly the room was so hot I could feel myself sweating.

"You were great out there and that little teasing you did there, you're a vixen did you know that?" He whispered in my ear. I was tall but this man really put me to shame. And now my skin was having goosebumps due to the closeness.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I feigned ignorance but we both new it was pointless.

"Whatever you say. You smell amazing." He said as he placed a hand on my waist travelling slowly downwards and I knew I was loosing it when his lips grazed on my collar bone. I unconsciously tilted my head backwards to grant him more access and he did leaving feathery kisses on my neck, my jaw, my cheek and when he went for my mouth, it took all I had in me to stop him.

I pushed him aside walking at the other end of the room. Distance was good so that my brain starts working again.

" No! We can't. I can't this is just so fucked up. I can't do this to Sebastian." I say trying to control my ragged breaths.

"Tell me what's he like, huh? Sebastian what's he like in bed?" I asked bluntly as my jaw dropped.

" You can't be serious right? You can't ask me that!" I exclaimed getting frustrated.

"No I am want to know." His accent getting thicker and yeah he was serious and he stepped closer.

" Does he touch you like I do?" He asks when he reached me

"W-what?" I slutter stepping back.

"Does he kiss you like I do?" He says backing me against the wall brushing his soft lips against mine and I tensed up when his hand went on the fabric I was wearing teasing me then went on between my legs and I didn't stop cause I didn't want him to. He stopped at my entrance.

"Does he make you this wet?" It was an understatement cause I was dripping I knew it then he pushed in one finger and I gasped a moan escaping my mouth and right there I was about to beg him to take me right there but then he stepped back.

"He doesn't does he? But I do, cara mia." He said then got out and I sank in the nearest chair.

This was getting more complicated.