Golf-tease

Ace's POV

I was standing in on the balcony enjoying the view. Bright lights from afar sipping my favorite whiskey and cursing at my best friend and myself for agreeing to his whole stupid plan.

I'm a busy man and I don't have time to waste on preparations of a wedding wasn't mine and let's be frank that I didn't support. But Sebastian is my best friend and has just suffered a great loss and doesn't need me arguing with him for such things.

I'll play my apart I mean I can work with her right? What's the worse that could happen, huh?

I just couldn't shake the bad feeling I had about it.

"Drinking our sorrows are we, big brother." Rafael appeared besides me.

I didn't acknowledge him cause i knew he was here to annoy me as always.

"Now what did I do to deserve a silent treatment? Haven't shagged your girl did l?" He mocked and I glared at him.

Of course Rafael would know about me and Luana. This fucker practically knows everything. And knowing him he wasn't going to give me a break about it.

"Seb asked me to help her with the wedding." I said

"Does he want you to be the groom." I looked at my brother he could be shallow sometimes.

"No stupido, he wants me to help with the preparations.I say hitting the back of his head.

"Fanculo, then why are you bitter about it isn't supposed to be a great thing?"

I sighed," Of course not I planned on staying away as much as I could but now all that shit goes through the window."

"My bad, you'll have to work on your restraint or just fuck it and go get the girl." He said smirking and doing this funny thing with his eyebrows that only him could do.

I shook my head smiling.

"Hey all I'm saying is why not she clearly wants you as you want her man didn't you feel the sexual tension at the dinner I thought I was gonna suffocate in there and don't think for one second I didn't notice the occasional glances you both threw each other. Ugh, just fuck already." He said throwing his arms in the air.

I knew I had secretly looked at her but I didn't know she also did. And that thought alone gave my heart palpitations.

"Bueno notte fratello." I said making my way upstairs.

(Good night brother)

"Andiamo sai che ho ragione!" He shouted behind me.

I went to bed with a smile though a bit guilty.

I woke up next day with a slight headache and looking at the watch.

Shit I slept too much.

I groaned got up and today I had some calls to make in Italy and some work to get done. Later I'd meet up with a few business partners to play golf.

I never understood the obsession of Americans with that game. Like what's so relaxing about beating a ball in a whole. And a bunch of them are just showing off.

We're halfway through the game and I already closed a bunch of deals. Most of these guys are old and a few ones middle aged. I heard a wolf whistle from one guy who looked like in his late thirties turned to look at what he was staring at.

Santa merda.

It took all I heard for my jaw not to land on this grass.

There she was. The woman that had been on my mind for the past few days.
Wearing a skirt that barely covered her ass a tank top and a baseball cap and her hair in a ponytail. Walking like the tempting sin she was with her infamous best friend drawing all the attention to them. And they settled a few feet from us.