Disgusted

The makeup artist had just finished with my makeup I opted for something not flashy tonight and I was satisfied with my look I thanked Brad just as he was done with my hair.

"Gorgeous as always babes" he complimented with a wink and I laughed he was a great friend of mine who I had met in the first years of my career and we had instantly hit off. He always did mine and Jess's make up and some other models he was the best.

"Thanks Brad"

"I can't believe you're getting married soon I finally lost my chance with you" he said with mock hurt touching his chest.

"Stop dramatizing and help me with the dress will ya?" I said as I shoved him.

"Could you be anymore heartless" as he followed me around the room.

I had opted for a backless crystal color dress that hugged perfectly my curves and had a deep neckline to show a bit swell of my tits buh not much it was long and flowed.

I loved this dress and I have to admit it really did look great on me.

"Damn girl I'm seriously questioning my sexuality maybe I'm really straight after all." He bites his lip.

"Oh come on Brad stop flirting with me on my engagement."

"You know I'd never miss a chance to flirt especially with you."

"Damn right can you check up on Jess I need to meet up with Tian before the wedding tell her I'll meet her at the ceremony."

"Yeah yeah go find your prince charming and I'm afraid he won't be able to keep his hands to himself seeing you in that dress."

I flipped him my middle finger before walking down the halls of this mansion leading to Tian's study.

The ceremony was held at the Bach's mansion where I'd live with Tian for a while before we got our own place.

I dreaded this because I can't say that living with my mother-in-law wasn't very exciting since he doesn't like me much probably having something to do with the fact that I'm lingerie model and she's very strict on traditions.

That doesn't mean she's hostile to me I think she endures me for her son's sake.

I reach the study and I don't bother knocking I walk in straight to find Tian on the phone and I take a chance to check him out.

He was wearing a tux with a white dress shirt beneath his hair perfectly styled damn he did look hot maybe I'd be the one not to keep my hands to myself.