Vanilla buttercream

Luana's POV

"Great. It's all in the box. We're done for the day." Alec the photographer said.

As I walked and Betty my manager gave me a robe to wrap around myself then we walked to my cabinet.

I needed to got to see the marriage venue where I'd agreed to meet with Jess and Nancy its owner.

"You remember the rehearsal tomorrow right the show is in three days so you can't miss practice and I know you're busy but we gotta get the paycheck right?"

"Yes B. I remember and I won't miss it I promise now I need to go before Jess pulls her hair out." I said kissing her on the cheek then hurrying through the door.

"Take care." I heard her shout behind me.

As I approached the exist I saw some models and some other workers looking at something outside and whispering between them.

I got out and found Ace all his glory learning against a black Ferrari putting every model I knew to shame.

The latest vogue magazine said " he looks like one of the Greek gods." And now I could understand why. I just couldn't understand how I never knew him I mean I knew Ace Vinci by name but never cared about what he looked like and I can affirm I had really missed out.

"Hey. What are you doing here? Thought you said you wouldn't make it."

"Bold of you to assume I'm here for you. I   really  didn't want to do this but unfortunately I honour my promises so you won't be getting rid of me any soon." He said bitterly.

I was ashamed to admit that I had noticed that his accent was thicker when he was angry and bothered which I really shouldn't be noticing.

"Wait don't act like I'm happy about this or as if I'm forcing this on you. I'll could do fine by own you're free to come or not and if you're going to then stop being an ass." I said heading to the parking lot.

My mood had officially soured.

"Where are going in case you haven't noticed I came here to pick you up."

"Then you'll have to follow me then I don't want to be in the same car with you right now. Probably best for the two of us we need to cool off." I said getting in my Porsche leaving no room for discussions.

He mumbled something in Italian then went his car.

I drove to the venue which was an hour away. I made my way to the entrance Ace silently behind.

I met Nancy part owner of the ranch which was the venue.

Yeah I know but I really wanted something different for my marriage and I really loved the country side-ish vibe this ranch provided. And Tian had told me to do whatever made me happy.

She was talking to Jess and they turned to us as we approached them.

Nancy was truly a beautiful woman in her late sixties but she still looked strong and she has this warm aura about and made me think about my mom.

"Finally you're both here dear we had already started with your friend here hope it's fine with you." She said smiling warmly.

"It's fine Betty. I'm confident in Jess's choices." I said.

"Now let's proceed now that you lovebirds are here. You make such a beautiful couple and may God bless you with beautiful babies too."

Wait she thought Ace was the groom?

"Oh no Nancy this is Ace. The best man" I corrected.

"Oh. Such a waste you look good together but whatever." She said bluntly Jess snorted a laugh while Ace and I shared a look.