Engaged

Luana's POV

The ceremony was to be held outdoors in the garden and it was really beautiful the event planner Amy had done an amazing job that's a given.

I racked my eyes around the crowd looking for a familiar blonde found her near the drinks sipping the champagne.

She was wearing a short dark green satin dress that reached her middle thigh and really suited her making her legs longer.

I swam around the crowd greeting some people and after some trouble I reached my bestie just as she turned.

"Girl this is good shit try some cause you looked like you could use some." She handed me a glass and I gulped it at once.

"Easy tiger, now what's it with the bad vibe it's your engagement for fuck's sake you should all smileys right now" she scolded.

"Jess the sexy stranger is here" I sounded whiney but right there I really didn't care.

She choked on the champagne her eyes widening.

"A stranger as in hot-sex-last night stranger? What is he doing here? I think I'm fainting." She was fanning her face now.

"Stop being dramatic he's the best man and Tian's best friend " I said weakly.

"Oh girl you must have done some serious bad shits in your previous life for the universe to be punishing you like this in this life so what are you gonna do?" She asked shaking her head.

"Try to act like nothing happened he didn't seem like he recognizes me and I won't tempt my chances I'll act normal."

"Best luck with as Tian's walking to us with a guy judging by his hot looks is the sexy stranger." I froze a bit at his word before regaining my posture and finishing my champagne then turned.

"Babe we need to join the table my dad's going to open the ceremony" he said extending his arm to me which I took Ace extended his arm to Jess and we all walked to the table.

Jess purposely sat next to Tian leaving Ace no choice than sit next to me. That bitch.

Joe Bach Tian's dad's voice bummed in the microphone but I wasn't hearing a thing as I was trying to control my breaths as now in close approximation I could smell Ace's strong cologne making my mind fuzzy and memories of last night rushing back to me.

I notice Tian's hand in front of me I hadn't realized he had stood up I took and we walked to the stage and he took the mike from his dad.

"Evening everyone we're grateful for everyone who made came to take part of our happiness I've loved this gorgeous woman since I laid my eyes on her and right there I knew she was the one but it took a few months to gather the courage to even talk to her cause damn how was I to compete with all those who were after her?"

Everyone laughed at that I included suddenly being hit by the nostalgia.

"Then I finally talked to her and that is one of the best decisions I ever took"  he turned to look at me.

"Luana Romano I fell for since day one and I know we've had our highs and lows bit if there's one thing I'm sure of in this life is that I wanna spend the rest of my life with you have kids together grow old have grandkids so I know you already said it but will make me the happiest man in the world and say yes again to spending the rest of your life with me?"

I was so happy right there hearing him tell me those words to me but the future suddenly felt scary my eyes drifted behind and met Ace's who was staring at me with an expression that almost seemed painful.

"Yes I'll marry you Sebastian" I said though I wasn't very sure of myself right there.

Tian smiled and slipped a ring on my finger then kissed me and cheers were heard.

We then moved from the stage towards our table and Ace was nowhere to be found which I was glad I could really use a few minutes without him.

Probably years.

After the main course was served I started moving towards the bar I really needed a drink probably thousands.

"Luana Romano I told you I'd find out your name bella" and my heart skipped a beat.

I turned to face him probably looking as pale as a ghost.

"Ace"

"Yes bella that's my name now you finally know the name of the stranger whom you let fuck like there was no tomorrow but here we are." He said bitterly.

I finally regained my composure straightened myself holding my head high.

"Look Ace about last night I'm sorry about what happened it wasn't my intention to go that far so can we please go back to being like nothing happened?"

"Like hell I will let continue cheating on my best friend how many men have you slept with while you were with him, huh? You're really fucked up you know that?"

The man in front of me had nothing to do  with the one I had met last night now he had the nerve to accuse me knowing nothing about me.

"Get off your high horses now will you? You know nothing about me so don't come here and go all righteous on me just because I slept with you doesn't make me the city's whore and might I remind you that YOU are the one that approached me so why don't you take your bullshits and shove them up your ass." I spat angrily.

I walked away from him he really got on my nerves but he also strick a nerve cause he was right I was really fucked up right now I said as I walked indoors to the bathroom.

I did my business and when I got out Ace was standing at the end of the hall learning against the wall.

"Not this again" I said walked determined to ignore him but turned out to be an impossible mission since he took my arm stopping any further movement.

He backed me against the wall and I thank the universe that everyone was at the party.

His hands started moving on my arms slowly tantalizingly and my breath was caught in my throat.

"W-what are you doing?" I breathed I could barely recognize my voice.

He didn't bother answering and his hand reached my neck and he held it not strong enough to choke me.

I looked into his grey eyes which seems a hell darker he seemed like he was having an internal battle inside him then learned in and I thought he was about to kiss me I closed my eyes and waited but his lips never touched mine I opened my eyes and saw him smirking.

He stepped back giving me an overall look from head to toe and walked away living me all flustered embarrassed and angry.

Angry at myself for giving in so quickly. I almost let him kiss me. I turned to go to the party and ran straight into a wall no more like a strong chest.

Trailing my eyes I met grey ones a guy who was strikingly familiar and he looked like he had seen the whole interaction.

My heart dropped at the thought of someone else knowing about me and Ace.

The guy extended his hand

"Rafael Vinci nice to finally  meet you I heard so much about you" he smirked.