Chapter 10

"Hey! Bhagwan

"Hey! Bhagwan. Ye ghar itna bada kyu hai."Sitara whimpered while moping on the floor of the inner living space, which was solely for family and close relations to use.
(Oh gosh! How come the house is so big?)

"Aren't Shrivastavas middle-class beings?" She murmured to herself as she applied more pressure to the mop stick rubbing the dirt from the tile.

"Bhabhi, we are a little upper level from the middle-class standard you know since Shrivastava's has made an impeccable name in the jewelry market," Muskan was browsing through her phone while lounging on the little couch, keeping her company.

Upon hearing that, Sitara's expression went 'o'. "You're saying that your family owns a jewelry store?"

"Yes. However, we only made a restricted number of designs with limited specifications and sold them with other common designs." She stood while resting her face on her hand and using the pillar as support.

"Oh! I had no idea Shrivastavas were involved in this industry. Then Dev, what does he do in the shop? Do you have a dress code for your staff as well?" because she had witnessed Dev getting ready in his formal attire and carrying office bags that might have contained priceless jewelry. Oh! wow.

After putting the phone down, Muskan grabbed the chip packet and tore it open while grinning, "Kya Bhabhi aapke shaadi ko pura ek din ho gayaa hai aur aapko yahi nahi pataa apke pati kya karte hai. Ha ha."
(Sister-in-law, it has been a day since your marriage and you do not know what your husband does for living. Ha ha.)

Sitara spoke while squinting and twisted her lips."Bol to tum aise rahi ho jaise ek din nahi ek saal ho gya." Muskan laughed at Sitara's expression. With puffy cheeks and pouting lips, she appeared really hilarious. She secretly took a photo of her second Bhabhi and used it as leverage to demand new clothing and heels from her Dev brother. Sisters are for robbing their brothers, not the other way around.
(Speak, you have been as if it has been a year, not a day.)

"Dev bhai doesn't visit the store. Papa and Vinay's Uncle run the store. Dev bhai is employed by a significant MNC. "

Sitara's expression revealed her shock at the recent information about her spouse. That means her husband was very smart. She dumped the mop into the bucket and sat down next to Muskan in the other open chair.

"Additionally, Yug Bhai is a chartered accountant in a large firm." By putting a handful of chips into her mouth and crunching them with her razor-sharp teeth, Muskan continued.

"So he must be basking in cash and gold coins, right?" Muskan drank her smoothie while nodding, laughing hysterically at the choice of words. After examinations, Muskan was undoubtedly having a good time.

"What are you studying, exactly?" Looking at her, Sitara questioned. Muskan turned a little before fully turning to face her.

"I'm enrolled in an event management course. I am presently in my last year, and I have completed the exam." Muskan groaned, reclining back, "Now I'm looking for internships."