Chapter 20

"Can you tell me what happened?" Sitara's expression of ambiguity prompted Muskan's question

"Can you tell me what happened?" Sitara's expression of ambiguity prompted Muskan's question. Her puffy, red cheeks proclaimed her despair. Therefore, Muskan was forced to pose the question.

"Your brother promised me a movie date this Wednesday, i.e. today, but now he says he has a lot of work to do. He is therefore unable to accompany me. Additionally, I have already purchased the tickets. And do you know whose film I will miss because of him?" Sitara shrieked at Muskan, recounting her plight.

"Which film?" Muskan questioned as she observed the excitement that Sitara had sparked with her speech.
"The one and only SRK's movie," Sitara stated sourly.

"J-Jawan??" While placing her palm over her mouth, Muskan questioned.

Sitara gave a nod. It was the most anticipated film for the SRK fandom, and it is finally in theaters. Sitara, who was one of the biggest fans, wanted to view the first day and first show but when she asked Dev, he wasn't available that day either, so she booked a movie date but had now squandered the chance of watching the movie due to her workaholic spouse. He ditched her. While Muskan hadn't yet recovered from his shock.

"Bhabhi, you intended to go watch Jawan. Without me." Sitara said with a head nod that it was noticeable. "How could you?" Muskan gave her a betraying expression.

"What do you mean by how could you? You want to become kebab me haddi in between husband and wife. Should we romance or look out for the little sister uhh??" Sitara gave her pointed look.
(Third wheel)

"Phir bhi." Muskan pouted and cast a downcast glance in response to Sitara's statement.
(Still)

"Par ab kya. Dev ne to manaa kar diya hai jaane se." Sitara sighed as she leaned on the table and put her face on it. Muskan intended to ask for tickets, but seeing her Bhabhi's sorrowful expression, she decided against it.
(But what now? Dev has refused.)

The atmosphere was oppressive for Muskan. Despite the fact that she can feel her Bhabhi, she despises Sitara's sadness. The person who always had a smile on her face and a smart retort ready on her tongue was upset. She must act in some way. Her mind suddenly had a thought.

She immediately picked her phone and searched Spotify for some music since music and levitation her Sitara's Bhabhi's mind. When she discovered the ideal tune, she began to play it while keeping the phone on the table and dragging Sitara along.

Sitara gave her a bewildered frown as the music and beats started to fill her ears. The song that was momentarily whirling in her head was the same music from the movie that she had a strong desire to see.

"Let's dance, Bhabhi," Muskan said happily, which brought a wide smile to Sitara's face, witnessing Muskan's efforts to calm her sinking mood, even if the efforts were little.

"Yes!!" When Sitara's favorite lyric appeared, she yelled with delight and bounced even more enthusiastically. Sitara shouted, and the pair grinned at one another.