Chapter 30

Very long chapter ahead. Enjoy :-D

 Enjoy :-D

Ruhanika.

My story is filled with broken pieces, terrible choices, and ugly truths. It's also filled with a major comeback, peace in my soul and a grace that saved my life.

Such thoughts were triggering a whirlwind in Ruhanika's head as she stood at the edge of a large rock that was at a reasonable height. Her denim jacket, which had been abandoned for a while, was left on the rough ground. She coiled her hair securely and wrapped it in a bun.

She took her place while standing erect and stiff. She took the posture, swinging her arms high, and whoosh!! In the blink of an eye, she was in the water. She had jumped right in. The cool water dripped down her body as she stood up slowly, completely immersing herself, creating a wonderful scenic with an amazing backdrop.

She was compelled to take a plunge because she had earlier observed a small number of individuals doing so, and the natural, chilly water soothed her skin and helped to settle her frazzled thoughts.

She entered the water and completely drowned herself. She had a remarkable ability to hold her breath and was a proficient swimmer. A hand shortly brushed over her shoulder after she had been submerged for a few minutes.

Her eyes opened instantly, and she drew her head out of the water, wiping her face with her palm. Her hair had come undone. She came face to face with none other than Yug, who was also having a good time.

"What were you up to? Keeping yourself so long submerged inside? Kahi marne varne ka irada to nahi hai na." Yug resisted making a caustic remark.
(Don't tell me you are thinking of drowning yourself to death.)

"Ha, marna to tha par ek kaali billi ne rasta kaat diya." She focused on his obscenely dark eyes. 

"Ab agar marne bhi jaaugi to, it won't be successful." In a tone akin to his, Ruhanika retorted before swimming away.
(Yes, I did wanted to die but a black cat crossed my path.)
(Now even if you go to die, you won't be successful.)

Yug trailed close behind.

"Why are you coming here?" Ruhanika sighed and paused before asking.

"Oh that!" Yug halted and pointed at her hair, which was floating on the water's surface after being spread over the pool and on herself. She halted and got to her feet. The water level was very low, now when she was standing, it reached up to her abdomen.

When Ruhanika turned to look at it, perplexity was written all over her face.

"So what!?" She made a gesture with her hand while shaking her head slightly.

"When you swim, it looks somewhat unsettling, like there are tentacles. Look that way." He pointed, and Ruhanika's eyes followed as she noticed a few individuals looking at her and giving her a weird look. She shrank back in embarrassment. It appears that she may have caused a little mayhem in the vicinity.