• Chapter Two •

I walked into the door to my house out of breath. Once I saw my mom I tried my best to control my breathing so she doesn't know I sprinted all the way home.

"Y/n! How was it? Was he nice? Was he cuuuute?" She said then smirked.

"Mom.. He was sweet and had a true kindness and he wasn't stuck up like everyone at school. And yes, he was cute. But don't get any ideas mom, were just friends and it'll remain that way.."

"We'll see~ Now come eat." She smirked again.

***

It was the next morning and I was at class. I was minding my own business until I heard the others behind me were whispering and giggling so I looked back. Sure enough... They were talking bad about me behind my back, because they were all looking at me.
They may be idiots but they've never done something quite like this.

"Is it true?! Y/n are you dating the deaf boy??" Asked stuck up boy number one, who had large crooked teeth and shaggy hair.

"Good. So he can't hear your silly voice! Haha." Said the stuck up girl, with long blonde hair that was almost touching her waist.

"She'll get tired of him really fast. He's a loser, don't you feel embarrassed with guy like him? You're so pretty and perfect and he's crazy and creepy." Said the girl who thinks that we're friends.

I finally couldn't take it anymore so I stood up quickly and climbed on her desk.

"Whats wrong with you people?!? Soobin isn't my boyfriend!!!" I shouted with my hands in fists at my side. "Plus, just because he lost his hearing, doesn't mean he is crazy!!"

And of course the teacher walked in the classroom just that moment I was standing on the desk...

"Y/N NOT AGAIN! TO THE PRINCIPAL OFFICE NOW!" He exclaimed.

I jumped off my desk and headed to the principal office. It's okay. The office is better than that corrupt classroom...

***

After class I told my mom the story exactly how it happened. Surprisingly she wasn't very mad, she just felt bad for what they were saying about Soobin.

After talking to my mom, I ran upstairs to my room and texted Soobin.

Y/n🌸:
Soobin! You busy?

Soobin🐰:
No I'm not busy🙃 why?

Y/n🌸:
I was wondering if you wanna play, there's a cute playground at the beach..

Soobin🐰:
Sure! I know that place. It sounds fun~

Y/n🌸:
Okay!! I'll meet you there :)

I really don't care if the idiots from school pick on me. Soobin is a better friend than all of them anyway, so they must be jealous. . .

Soobin pov.

Wow! I didn't think she was actually interested in being my friend! I'm very excited. I haven't had a friend or got to go somewhere with someone like this before.

I quickly put away the Legos I was building. I know it sounds childish, but it's kind of a helpful thing for me when I get sad about things. Anyway. . .

I ran downstairs and left a note for my mom and ran out the door. I know my way there. It's a safe walk.

***