• Chapter Three •

I don't know why they are surrounding me but I started walking again until one of the boys pushed me back.
Not hard enough to make me fall. But enough to frightened me.

What do they want from me?

Their mouths were moving and I knew they must be talking and laughing but I am not sure what they were saying so I tried my best to lip read... I can only make out the words 'Y/n', 'Crazy', and some others that don't make sense...

Third person pov.

Soobin stood cluelessly as the others surrounding him were laughing and making fun of him..
He knew they probably didn't know sign language and he was too shy to speak since he can't hear his voice and he hasn't since we was very small.

"You're dating Y/n aren't you??" He let out a sigh, "she needs someone... Unlike you.." Said the boy who pushed Soobin.

"Hey, he can't hear you... There's no use. Besides, maybe they're just friends. Or maybe Y/n's mother is forcing her to be friends. You know Y/n is cold.." Said the girl who pointed at them earlier at the beach.

"Oh. You're right! He can't hear. Give me a paper and pencil." He said ignoring the rest of what she said.

She just rolled her eyes as she took a notebook and pencil from her backpack and handed it to the boy who had just pushed Soobin.

He wrote something on it quickly and handed it to Soobin. . .

Soobin read the page that the boy had wrote on and it said, in all red lettering;

"Don't you take her. Or else."

Soobin pov.

Take her? Take who? Y/n? What does he mean 'take her'?.. Wait... Is he and Y/n dating??? Oh...

I looked up from the notebook and seen them watching me with an upset expression on each one of their faces.

I really really wanted to speak but I'm very shy.. So instead I threw the notebook at the boy causing him to move over slightly which allowed me a space between him and the girl, so I ran through as fast as I could.

Wow... I feel like my life is on the line now. I look back to see if they're after me but they just stood there and watched me run away.

I admit that was kinda scary... Do they actually think that I'm romanticly interested in Y/n?? I'm assuming they're dating.. Not that I have any feelings for her or anything anyway.. But something about it makes me upset. Maybe it's because she didn't tell me? I mean, it's her life and she didn't have to tell me.. besides, we only just met a few days ago.

It must be because those people were mean to me and now I'm upset because of them? I don't even know why I am the way that I am.

Anyway. I ran all the way home without taking any breaks because I'm still a bit frightened from those peeps on the bicycles.

Once I reached my home I entered the house and locked the doors. Hey, better safe than sorry, right?

I was totally out of breath. I tried my best to not make too much noise just in case my mom was home. But of course it failed, and my mom came to me from the kitchen looking worried.

She took out the little white board thing about the size of your average book from the kitchen drawer. With a dry erase marker she wrote:

"What happened? Why are you so out of breath?"

I took the board from her and wrote:

"I decided to run home. It's great exercise. So don't worry." I gave her a reassuring smile.

She smiled then pinched my cheeks, gave a hug and kiss and walked back to her kitchen.

I wish my mom had learned sign language for me... She says she doesn't because she doesn't have time because she is so busy with work. But I honestly feel like she is too lazy or just doesn't care. But I don't know. I am kinda used to it anyway.

Once I sat down on the couch I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket so I grabbed it and seen I had a text message from Y/n

Y/n🌸:
Hi Soobin. Did you make it home safely?

Soobin🐇:
Yes I did 😃 did you?

Y/n🌸:
Yep

Soobin🐇:
That's good 🙂

Wow, I've never had a friend like Y/n. Something about her checking on me makes me smile.

Y/n pov.

I set my phone down after checking on Soobin. Today was so fun. I've never had a friend like him. He makes me so happy. His kindness feels so genuine and I can just feel deep inside that he is true, where as the kids at school seems so fake to me..

I think I'll escort him next time. I mean, why not? It's kinda early but I can tell he is going to be very special to me. He's already my favorite person so why not get to know him more and have a best friend for once in forever?. . .

.....

I decided to walk home from school today. I just wanted the fresh air and some time to just think.

I also just decided to walk by the park. It's a nice day and why not? Hehe.

I texted my mother real quick to tell her I'll be a bit before I get home.

Then I stood on the pretty bridge and looked off at the water that was shining under the sun.

There was a tall man next to me but I didn't pay any attention to him until he tapped my shoulder.

I turned to look and it was Soobin!

________