• Epilogue •

After that day, Soobin and I hung out more and more. We both graduated highschool, and started to pursue our dreams.

Soobin began baking at a nearby bread bakery. Many costumers were surprised if they heard that he was deaf, since his lip reading skills have gotten so good over the years and he didn't need sign language as often but it was still a very useful tool in his life.

And I was helping teach deaf children and their parents how to use sign language.

Soobin and I became so close. We had a love that was unconditional and strong.

Soobin dreamt of having his very own bread bakery. And he was pursuing that dream very slowly and passionately.

We continued to take my mother's advice on taking things slow.

We made many lovely memories together.

We had our arguments, just like everyone does. But we always stayed faithful and loving to each other and supported each other no matter what. If there was a challenge in our way, we faced it together, hand in hand.

Huening Kai worked at a daycare with young children. He was a very close friend of ours.

We often ran into Beomgyu at random places. Sometimes we saw him working at a restaurant, and then we'd find him working at a grocery store. He also became a close friend of ours.

It wasn't until my twenty second birthday when Soobin proposed to me at the same small bridge we had our first kiss on. And of course, I said YES! hehe.

Soobin's mother finally learned sign language. Apparently she never learned because she was embarrassed at first, but then she started to be proud of her son and she learned sign language and never got embarrassed of having a deaf son ever again...

Huening Kai had also married a woman who was blind. She didn't know what he looked like but they both were so madly in love. She didn't care about looks anyway, and little did she know, that she was married to such a handsome man.

They too had a beautiful and loving relationship, that was unconditional and everlasting...

We also found out that Soobin is a wonderful singer. He, Huening Kai and Beomgyu created a small group called TXT (tomorrow by together) and they sang sometimes at events, such as parties, weddings and such.

They also got two more members, Yeonjun, who was the brother of Beomgyu's crush. And Taehyun, a random guy who had us all in shock when we heard his high notes when he was preforming solo on a stage. Soobin couldn't hear Yeonjun or Taehyun's voices but they were so good that Kai and Gyu begged him to let Yeonjun and Taehyun join. They too had lovely voices. And they became very close friends.

People were always shocked to hear that the leader of the group was deaf. He is so good, I'm so proud..

......

Soobin and I were cuddling on the couch. I had no sign language class today, and Soobin didn't have to bake because it was Sunday.

We have been married for almost four years now..

Soobin was fast asleep and I was justtt about to shut my eyes until the little tiny three year old girl with pigtails and dimples who could barely walk started to shake my arm.

"Mommy, I want a snack." She said to me.

She had a hearing aid, because her hearing was very weak. But she knew sign language perfectly and she is getting pretty good at lip reading. She loves making friends with the other kids at the deaf school I work at. I'm so proud of my baby girl, and I couldn't love her more.

The other members were like her uncles, especially Huening Kai. But they all love her so dearly.

"I'll get you a snack baby girl." I said as I got up to the kitchen to find her a snack.

I got some baby carrots and went back to the living room and saw her and Soobin cuddling together, fast asleep on the couch.

I stopped and just admired their cuteness.

I then put the baby carrots back and joined my Soobin and my baby girl in a long, loving cuddling session. . . . .

The best advice I could ever give is, if you love someone, don't rush, take things slow and create beautiful, unforgettable memories with that person. And don't let them go.. Don't try and change them. Don't walk behind them nor in front, stand beside them, hand in hand..

There will always be arguments and breakups and broken hearts.. But I do believe in soulmates and I believe that soulmates can never truly be separated.

Don't get too desperate.. Be patient, you will find someone who you will love.

Love someone who loves you for who you are as a person and not for your looks, or your body, or your wealth... And you too should love them for who they are as well.

And most importantly, never get tired of saying "I love you." ♡🤟

The end...

"I have found the one whom my soul loves." -Songs of Solomon 3:4.