• Chapter Fourteen •

What the actual heck am I seeing right now?

Suddenly a beautiful Y/n stood in front of me, blocking my view from Geonil and Huening Kai completely.

I looked up at her and smiled.

"Sit down." I signed and pointed to a spot next to me.

She immediately sat down and we looked into each other's eyes for maybe thirty seconds until she finally signed:

"It sure is a pretty day."

"Oh yeah, is it pretty." I signed, then smiled brightly.

"Sooooooooo.." she clearly wanted me to say something.

"Uhm, maybe we should talk about... You know?" I said.

"Uhm, yeah totally." She signed and spoke.

Y/n pov.

I feel like it is pretty important to talk about 'us' since we had our first kiss and we haven't really talked to each other without Huening Kai since.

"Sooo, I like you, and you like me, yes?" He asked.

"Hm, yeah I like you. Of course." I spoke slowly for him to lip read.

"Alrighty then. Now what?" He asked and tilted his head.

I'm suddenly getting very nervous..

"I don't know.." I signed.

"Uh, do you wanna be my-" he signed then paused.

"Girlfriend?" I signed back.

His cheeks turned pink and he shyly nodded.

"Do you want to be my boyfriend?" I asked In sign language, nervously with my cheeks heating up.

"Yes.." he signed very shyly and slowly, "and you? Do you want to be my girlfriend?" He added.

I nodded and he smiled brightly.

"But Soob, can we still take things slow? I want to enjoy all my memories with you and not rush into things, if you know what I mean." I signed.

"Yep, I know what you mean. I thought the same thing." He signed back.

I literally can't think of anyone more perfect than Soobin. He is definitely the one of my dreams.
He is so sweet, understanding, he doesn't take advantage of me or use me like a lot of the boys at my school have been doing to the girls. I mean, the girls did it to the boys too though.
The feeling of real, genuine, unconditional love is such an amazing feeling.. I wish to spend the rest of my life with no other than Choi Soobin.

"Are you hungry? My mom made me bring some bread. Zucchini bread, and einkorn bread. It's an ancient grain by the way, it's super yummy and very healthy compared to modern grains. And it's lower in gluten and is easier to digest." He explained his knowledge about the bread.

I find it adorable when he talks about bread so passionately. Hehehe.

"Oh that's so interesting. I am hungry, and I want to try this einkorn bread, I've never had it and it sounds interesting." I signed and spoke.

"Okay!" He said happily as he opened a picnic basket and grabbed a small loaf of the mysterious einkorn bread that was wrapped in plastic wrap.

He unwrapped it and it was already sliced in pieces from his mother.

Even though the bread had already been cut into, it still looked like the most wonderful, beautiful, masterpiece bread I've ever seen in my life.

Soobin handed a piece of the masterpiece bread to me.

"It's the best when it's warm though. And it tastes the most delightful when it's dipped in Italian seasoned olive oil. But I couldn't do that today. Maybe you can try it like that another day." He said.

I nodded and took a bite of the masterpiece bread.

It was so delicious. Store bought bread does not come close to the homemade bread that Soobin's mother makes.

"Wow! It is so good! I love it wow." I said and Soobin giggled at me because my face looked like a chipmunk who's mouth was full of acorns.

I covered my mouth and swallowed the bread then laughed with Soobin.

"Hey Soob, what is your favorite bread of all time?" I asked him using my voice for him to lip read.

"Uh, hmmm. That's a hard one.. I think it's spelt bread. It's also an ancient grain and it's so delicious. I like it plain because it's flavor is so nice." He said so happily.

"Oh interesting, I'll have to try it sometime." I said and signed.

"Yeah you definitely should. Y/nnie, what is your favorite bread of all times?" He asked me.

Well darn, I haven't even heard of half of these mysterious breads Soob talks about.

"It's definitely this one. The uh, einkorn bread, hehe." I said.

Soobin smiled cutely with his dimples showing.

"What do you wanna do when you're an adult, Soob?" I asked with my voice and signing.

"I actually would love to be a baker. I'd love making breads of many different kinds and selling them to others." He said.

Interesting.

"That's cool. It sounds like a fun job for you since you love bread." I signed.

"Yeah. What about you Y/nnie? What do you want to do?" He signed back.

"Well, I'm not entirely sure yet. Maybe a sign language teacher."

"Oh that would be cool." He said and signed.

....

We've been chatting for a while now. I was lying down on my back with my head on Soobin's lap and I looked up at him while he talked and was stroking my hair.

"You know, I honestly thought Huening Kai would randomly show up, but he didn't. Knock on wood." I said.

"Oh, isn't he at the school dance?" He asked.

"No. He said he wasn't going because he has no one to go with." I responded

"Oh? I thought he would go with Geonil..." he said nervously.

"Hm? He told you about his crush? Well, Geonil doesn't like him back sooo.. No." I said.

"Oh.. I just saw them being lovey dovey but.. Maybe I'm just assuming things that I shouldn't be.."

"Uh, yeah maybe."

That would be interesting if Geonil likes Kai too...

Soobin suddenly picked a nearby purple flower and put it in my hair and smiled.

"Cute." He said.

I chuckled a bit.

Then I looked at my watch and noticed the time. I should leave now, wow.

I got up from lying down.

"I have to go home now Soob. My mother will need me for dinner. Thanks for the date, hehehehehe." I said then kissed his cheek.

His cheeks instantly turned pink and he smiled shyly.

"Anytime." He said shyly.

"Want me to escort you home?" I asked him.

"No it's alright Y/n. I want to stay a while. Thanks though." He answered.

I stood up and signed:

"I love you."

"I love you too." He signed back, still very shy.

----------------❥

This chapter was making me hungry for some bread ┐⁠(⁠ ⁠∵⁠ ⁠)⁠┌