• Chapter Sixteen •

Soobin pov.

It's been a week or so since Y/n and me started dating but ever since that day she has been hanging out with me less and less...

We graduated from highschool so she always says she is busy getting a job or something.

I decided to see if she is somehow not busy today, since it's Saturday.

Soobin🐰❤️:
Y/n?👀

Y/n🌸:
Yes?

Soobin🐰❤️:
Are you busy today? Do you want to hang out?

Y/n pov.

"Mom! Can I hang out with Soobin today!?" I shouted to my mom who was downstairs.

"But Y/n ...I want to go shopping with you like we used to when you were younger!" She shouted back. "Please!" She added.

Hmm. I've been so busy and I finally get a day off to hang out with Soobin and it's ruined again..

"Fine!" I shouted back and got my shoes and sweatshirt.

Y/n🌸:
'Sorry Soob. I'm busy...'

I sighed then put my phone in my pocket and went downstairs to my mom who was at the door with her purse.

"Y/n. You can hang out with your boyfriend after, okay?" She said to me.

"Okay." I responded.

We left the house and went shopping at the mall.

We bought cute new clothes and accessories and even got some coffee.

I even bought a cute baggy tshirt that had a butterfly on it. It reminded me of the sign language name Soobin gave me.

I should get something for Soobin.. Hmm.

Then I saw a cute bunny keychain so I bought it.

It was more fun than I had expected but I do miss Soobin.

"Hey Y/n, let's go to the perfume shop." Suggested my mother.

"Sure." I smiled and we headed to the little perfume department.

My mother went to one of the perfume isles and a lady went with her to help with choose a scent.

I decided to look in a different section and suddenly someone startled me,

"Hello! Are you looking for something to empress the men? Orrrrr maybe keep um away?" He said causing me to flinch.

I looked up at him. He looks familiar..

"Wait a minute. Are you that boy who-"

"Always got in trouble for screaming at the teachers when we were in middle school? The popular boy in highschool? Yeah it's me! Choi Beomgyu." He interrupted me.

"Uh, yeah. I thought you worked at the café?" I asked.

Beomgyu always had a new job. I haven't seen him since earlier in high school though. He looks about the same accept a little taller and has a deeper voice.

"I did. But I got fired." He stated.

Why am I not surprised?

"Oh!" I said then itched the back of my neck.

"Anyways! Can I help you find a perfume scent?" He asked politely.

"Sure."

"Okay! Do you like flower scents? Or woodsy? Orrrr maybe fruity?" He asked.

"Uhm. Flower I guess." I said.

I've never been one to fancy perfume very much but whatever.

"Okie Dokie!" Beomgyu started looking through the options.

"How about this?" He asked with a sample of perfume in his hand.

I put my wrist out and he put a small amount of the perfume on it.

I gave it a smell but it smelled like cologne.?

"Eh? What is this?" I tilted my head.

Beomgyu looked at the label of the sample.

"Oopzies! Sorry that wasn't supposed to be there! Heh-" Beomgyu laughed nervously and put the sample somewhere else.

Then he looked closely at another sample.

"This should be better! It's rose scent! Uh, actually you can just smell it from the bottle this time." He said as he handed it to me.

I smelled it then handed it back to Beomgyu.

"It's good." I said.

"Really? That was quick.. Usually women are more picky." He said.

I just hummed as a response. Roses are my favorite flowers.

"Okie dokie!" Said Beomgyu as he grabbed a bottle of the same scent that wasn't a sample, and wrapped it in brown paper and set it in a pink paper bag. "That'll be an arm and a leg." He said casually.

"What?" I think I heard wrong.

"I said it'll cost an arm and a leg. No joke this thing is expensive! Wow.." Beomgyu seemed shocked as he looked at the price.

I bent over the counter and looked at the price. It really was a lot of money.

"Uh.. I won't be buying any perfume today, hehe." I said to Beomgyu.

"What? Oh okay. Yeah I probably wouldn't buy it either. And I definitely would never date a girl who pays this much for perfume. Haha." He said randomly.

"Uh-huh. Well, bye bye Beomgyu, it was nice seeing you again!" I said as I walked away to find my mom.

"Bye Y/n!" He responded with a wave.

I found my mother who was also shocked by the prices.

"Let's go Y/n." She said as she held my hand.

We exited the overpriced perfume department and started walking around.

"I'll be right back Y/n, I need to use the ladies room. Stay here." Said my mother as she walked to the restrooms.

I stayed where my mom told me too.

Then suddenly I made eye contact with a tall and handsome Soobin who was kind of far away, with his mother not too far away from him.

He had a very bright smile and he started to come my way.

Once he got close he was about to hug me but then he stopped.

"Y- Y/n.. W- why do you ...Smell like-" His eyes got a little watery so he covered his face.

---------❥