03

Samrat was in his office when he received the call from Mr Raghuveer Singh Rathore. Samrat respects him a lot and considers him his grandpa.

Thinking about the proposal, he realised that one day or the other, he had to marry his Ishqi off. He knew that he would not find a better family for his sister than Rathore's.
Though Samrat didn't know much about Siddharth he knows Rathores well enough.

In that family, his Ishqi would experience his parents' love and grandparents' care. Something he knew his sister always craved for.

He shut off his laptop and went to Ishqi's cabin.
"Bhai you need something."

"Yes Ishqi come with me, we are going home for lunch. I have something important to talk about with you and Brinda."

" I hope everything is fine Bhai."

"Yes, all's good."

.
.
.
.

During lunch

"So what do you wanna talk about Sam?" Brinda asked Samrat.

"I got a phone call today for Ishika's marriage."

"W-what" Ishika was shocked

"Who is the family? Brinda asked.

"We all know them well, Rathores. Raghuveer Dadu called for his eldest grandson and our Ishqi wedding proposal."

"Nice family. Ishqi tell me, I know it's too sudden but what do you think about this."

"But I don't even know the person, not even his name."

"His name is Siddharth Singh Rathore. He lives in Delhi. He is a self-made man. Tons of articles on the internet are full of his achievements. You can search for him on the internet, but it's always better to get to know the real person without any preconceptions. At least that's what I suggest. "

" Bhai if you think that he is the right person for me, then I trust you Bhai. I'll meet him."

" fine then I'll tell them about your answer. They'll mostly be coming tomorrow to meet us."

"Tomorrow, isn't it too soon."

"Relax Ishqi. Why don't you go and pick Inaya up from her school. She would be happy to see you there."

"Ok bhabhi"

____________________

Suggest the songs here for this chapter, please...

Don't forget to colour the star 🌟