08

Ishika

Today is my engagement, I can't believe it. But honestly, I am happy that I'll be engaged to Siddharth. He is so understanding and caring.
Everyone says that a girl wants a husband like her father but I never knew my father that well. He died when I was too young. For me, Bhai stepped in the shoes of both my father and mother. My brother is my world. I would compare every man with him, he is my idol. But happily, Sid checks all my check marks.

It's already time, so we all are on our way to the venue. It is the same hotel where Sid and his family are staying. Bhai booked two more rooms for us.

A girl from the parlour will also be coming to my room to help me in getting ready.

Inaya was with me, in my room while Bhaiya and Bhabhi were making sure that all the preparations were going well. I was a little sad that they had to do all this alone and I couldn't even help them, but Bhabhi assured me and said that my brother would never be tired enough to do anything for me and that I should be happy because my smile is a powerhouse for him. Bhabhi also told me that Karthik Bhai and Radhika Di are also helping Bhai with everything.
.
.
.
Finally, after 2 hours, I was ready. I did a very light makeup. But my hair took all the time.
I am not a big fan of makeup, I like to keep it natural. I hope Sid also likes it this way.
I am excited to see him.

Today, I woke up extra early to message him good morning. I wanted him to wake up to my text. Okay, so I went back to sleep after messaging him😉

I thought to tease him a bit, so I decided to send him a picture.

'I am ready for you, are you ready for me...'

He replied in the next second,
'I am ready for you from the minute I saw you.'
'Your bangles are pretty and your hands are prettiest, but I can't wait to see you in that beautiful lehenga.'
'Ishu can you send a little more elaborate picture'

He was messaging me non stop, so I sent him a reply and kept my phone aside.

Siddharth

I am so excited to see Ishu. I was hardly stopping myself from barging into her room and her teasing me was not helping at all. She sent me a picture of her henna-coloured hands wearing golden bangles.

But when I asked her for a complete picture, she just messaged me
'See you soon boyfriend.'

After that, she didn't reply to any of my texts.

I was planning to somehow go to her room when Karthik came and asked to come to the venue as the guests started to come.

It was all beautifully decorated. Samrat Bhai arranged everything so well on this short notice. It was amazing.