15

Ishika's pov

It took me 2 hours but finally, I was ready for the Christmas party. I think the dress and jewellery are a bit too much but I don't want to disappoint Bhaiya Bhabhi. So, anything for them.

The gown had a sweetheart neckline, off-shoulder but long sleeves. It flared beautifully below the bust. It was all red and pretty.
I left my hair open with a simple hairstyle. Then I added a hairpiece that was going well with my necklace.
I think I am looking good. I wore my tan heels.
Thank god I brought them along because I didn't want to wear flip-flops to the party.

I called Bhabhi to tell her that I am ready whenever they are.

"Ishki, you go to the lawn, where the event is organized, I'll join you later."

"But why Bhabhi?"

"Aree Inaya fell asleep, so I can only come after the sleeping beauty wakes up. But Sam went to the lawn only, so you can go and join him."

"Fine Bhabhi, but do you need anything? Shall I come there, I can stay with Inu."

"Nii Ishku you go, even, I have a little headache, so I'll rest with Inu. You enjoy yourself, my girl."

"Ok, bhabhi you take care."

After disconnecting the call, I went towards the lawn. The lawn area was too quiet and dark to indicate any party was going to happen there. I think I am a bit early. I was about to call Bhai, when I spotted a tree at a little distance, glowing in fairy lights. I went towards it.

Getting closer, I realised that there were more glowing trees, and I followed them. They led me to a giant Christmas Tree. The tree was so beautifully decorated.

But other than the tree, it was pretty dark here, with no decoration and no one around

I was a bit confused so I called bhai.

"Bhai where are you?"

"I am with your Bhabhi. Any problem princess."

"No bhai, actually I was on the lawn, but there is no one other than me and this beautiful tree. Bhabhi told me that you were here."

"Oh I was there only Ishki but when Inaya woke up, she was making a fuss. Brinda already had a headache so I came to help her."

"you should have told me, I would have come to help. Wait I'll come now."

"wait Ishki, everything is fine now. We will be down there in 10 minutes tops."

"OK, bhai."

While I was lost in admiring the beauty of the Christmas tree standing in front of me, I didn't realise when a man came behind me.

I was scared, shocked and terrified when a hand slid through my waist and pulled me closed. Now my back was touching someone's front.

I wanted to shout for help but as I was about to open my mouth, his other hand closed my mouth.

I was now praying to Bhai to come fast before something bad happened.

Next, that person went towards my left ear, his lips almost brushing my ear while he spoke. Then he kissed my earlobe before leaving me shell-shocked.

He said,

"I made a wish and you came true."

____________________

Suggest the songs here for this chapter, please...

Don't forget to colour the star 🌟