42

Most awaited and requested part. Second update of today. Make sure you haven't missed chapter 41.
Happy reading :)

Siddhart's pov

It's been an hour since left the house angrily. It would be an understatement to say that I am regretting lashing out on Ishu. I called her twice since then but she didn't answered. The last few weeks have been too stressful in the office. I know I couldn't make enough time for her. But I'll make it up to her.

I couldn't concentrate on my work knowing that my love is upset with me so I told Rudra that I was going home now and would be back after lunch. It's been too long since I had lunch with my wife.

I went home but the quietness that welcomed me was unsettling. I called out Ishika's name but no answer. I looked for her in the kitchen, bedroom and in the entire house but she was nowhere.

I was scared, I had no idea where she might have gone even her car wasn't here. I went back to our room, when I opened the cupboard, half of her clothes weren't there. God, Ishu where are you? You left me after our little disagreement. I never wanted to shout at her. I just asked her to stay at home for sometime because our company was not in a good condition and I didn't wanted to involve her in that mess. However, when she made those stupid allegations about me and Vrishti, I lost my cool. She implied that I was cheating on her. How can she even think that rubbish?

Why Ishika, don't you trust me at all?

I quickly fetched out my phone and again dialled her number. It was ringing in the room, she left her phone on the bedside.
Stupid girl.

Next I called my mom,

"Hello Siddharth, finally got time to call your mother haan."

"Maa did Ishika came there?" I asked

"Why would she be here? What happened, why are you sounding so tensed?"

"maa, we (I narrated the whole story) maa woh theek to hogi na, she'll come back to me, won't she?" I asked Mom through my tears. They wouldn't stop.

"Siddharth, bachha don't cry, you have to stay strong. Your Ishika will surely come back to you. We are coming to Delhi in a few hours. Don't stress. Okay."

After getting off the phone with Maa, I called Samrat Bhai. I told him everything that happened.

"Are you sure that's all that happened Siddharth because I can't believe that Ishki would leave you for this silly reason?"

"Nothing else happened Bhai, I am positive?" I said.

"okay I'll be there in around 2 hours."

"Bhai but what if she goes to Jaisalmer."

"Don't worry I am coming alone, Bri and Inu are here."

After the call with Bhai, I was so out of sorts that I didn't even know what to do.

After 2 hours everyone was here. Except for Dadu, Dadi, Bua, Brinda Bhabhi and Inaya, all the family was here.

"Siddharth, did you file the missing person report?" Papa asked me.

"I called the police station Papa but they said we'll have to wait for 24 hours. They can't do anything before that."

"What kind of a stupid law is that." Karthik exclaimed.

"Car, she went in the car and I had a tracker device installed in all of my cars." I said when the realisation hit me.

"Let me call the IT team from my company." I added and called Rudra. I explained him everything.

____________________

Suggest the songs here for this chapter, please...

Don't forget to colour the star 🌟