49

Ishika's pov:

Today finally I'll be going back home. Everything is a little back to normal. I mean at least there will be no Vrishti, Ashi or Mamta bua. Our entire family is waiting for Sidd and me at our home, they will all be leaving for Jaipur tonight.

Everyone understood and agreed to the banishment of Bua from the family. They said we don't need such a family member who doesn't value her family.

Sidd completed all the formalities of my discharge. Now we were in the car heading to our home.

As we entered the home, Maa did our Aarti and warded off any evil eye over us. Then Dadi asked us to go to our room to freshen up and get ready for a simple puja. She organised it for our betterment. Before I could go to my room, she made me sit on the chair and handed me a glass full of turmeric milk. She said,
"Drink this first. I have also told the recipe to the maid, and she will make it for you twice daily. This milk will help you heal faster."

"Thank you Dadi sa." I thanked her and finished the milk. After that, I went to my room.

Everyone asked me to wear something simple for the puja but I wanted to wear a saree.

"Sidd I want to wear a saree for puja, please," I told him.

"No Ishu you have a fracture, wear some loose clothes," he told me.

"No, I will wear a saree only, either you help me or I'll ask Radhika," I said stubbornly.

"Fine, whatever makes you happy. But I'll pick the saree for you, and nothing fancy just I lightweight one. Okay." He said and I nodded in answer.

He went to the cupboard and brought a chiffon saree

He went to the cupboard and brought a chiffon saree. He made me wear it. My hand was in the cast, so he had to help me with every little thing. He helped me with the blouse and the skirt, I was so shy and such a blushing mess. He whispered in my ear,
"Jaan, jaan lene ka iraada hai kya. Jaldi theek ho jao biwi, warna cold showers le kar mi bimar ho jauga." He said as he bit my ear lobe and then kissed my neck and shoulder. A moan escaped my mouth. We both stopped ourselves before we lost control.

Then he helped me in draping the saree. Once it was done, he did my hairstyle. Then he made me wear small earrings, my mangal sutra and the payals he had gifted me on our wedding day. He completed my look by putting vermilion on my forehead.

 He completed my look by putting vermilion on my forehead

Then he changed into a white kurta. Then we both headed downstairs.
Haye marjawaa! mera pati kurte ni kitna hot lagta hai. 🤤
While I was admiring my husband I lost my balance on the stairs. Luckily, my hero saved me from falling and further breaking my already tuti- futi body.

"Ishu be careful, already you are injured. I should have let you be at the hospital only. You are so clumsy." he said angrily.

"You are again shouting at me," I said with a pout.

"I am not shouting jaan, I'm worried because you are not well as it is and if you fall now, it will worsen your fracture."

"Then don't look so handsome from next time, It's distracting. That's why I lost my balance." I said with the best innocent look I could make.

"Achha ji, then I can't take any risk," he said and lifted me off the ground, in his arms.

"Sidd, put me down. All family is downstairs." I shouted.

"Tum biwi ho meri, has hai mera," he said and pecked my lips. Oh, my sweet husband always melts me.

We went downstairs and were welcomed by many teasing glances.

"Aree bhai yeh to Rajkumar aur Meena Kumari wala scene ho gya." Karthik said and I looked at him puzzled.

"Bhabhi, आपके पांव देखे, बहुत हसीन हैं, इन्हें जमीन पर मत उतारिएगा मैले हो जाएंगे।" he said in Rajkumar's style, making everyone laugh at my expense.

(Refrence to movie Pakeeza, Just the dialogue.)
____________________

Suggest the songs here for this chapter, please...

Don't forget to colour the star 🌟