18

(Second update of today. Make sure you haven't skipped the 17th chapter. Please read the note at the end of the chapter and respond to it.
Happy reading :)

Siddharth's pov

"Angel, if you don't mind, can I drop you to your room," I asked Ishika

"I don't mind Sidd. I think I'll surely need help walking in this heavy gown."

Her gown was sweeping the floor now because she took off her heels while we were sitting around the bonfire and now she refuses to wear it back. Silly girl.

Too tired to care, both of our families already left for their respective rooms, leaving Ishu and me alone on the lawn.

As she walked a step towards her way to the rooms, I picked her up in my arms.

"Sidd put me down. I can walk on my own."

"I don't want you tripping over this long gown of yours."

"Sidd but you must be tired doing all the arrangements and setting everything up."

"I was tired, then my beautiful fiancee, looking sinfully gorgeous in her red gown, hugged me and all the tiredness left my body in that instant. I was reenergized, I could do it all over, again and again."

"what's gotten into you, my romantic fiance?"

"You," I said and kissed her forehead.
She blushed and hid her face in my chest.

I love her innocence.

Soon we reached her room. I put her down and she opened the door.

She went in and sat on the sofa kept in her room. I went behind the sofa and undid her hair. I lightly massaged her scalp. Then bend to her ear and whisper,

"Go and change into something comfortable, then I will give you your Christmas present."

"You gave me so much already, I can't accept any more presents Sidd."

"I didn't give you any gifts yet. And Miss Maheswari, you can't stop me from pampering my fiance."

"that don't complain when I'll be a spoilt girl."

"Wada karta hu saari zindagi tumhare nakhare khusi khusi uthauga. Now go change."

She went into the walk-in closet. After 5 minutes she shouted my name.

"What happened Ishu, any problem, shall I come in," I asked panicked.

"come in please."

I hurriedly went in to see my frustrated Ishu standing in front of the mirror looking annoyed. She was still in her gown.

"What's wrong baby?"

"This necklace. It's stuck and it's not opening."

I went behind her and scooped all her hair to one side on her shoulder. Then I unclasped her necklace. I couldn't stop myself and kissed her softly on her neck. Then I removed her earrings and kissed her ears.

Before I would have lost control, I left the closet and walked to the balcony to cool myself down.

After 15 minutes Ishika joined me on the balcony. She was looking cute in her nightwear with no makeup.