020

WISTFUL

WISTFUL.
[ irl , social media ]

bin texted willow to pick her up, too stubborn to ask matt to drive her.

after their argument, bin left to sit in nick's room. she lied in his bed, fighting the urge to start crying. nick came into his room after a few minutes. it was clear that he didn't want to pick sides, but he still asked if she was okay. bin said she was fine, so nick left her alone.

bin is currently still waiting for willow. it's a twenty minute drive from where the van is parked to the triplets house. also having to consider traffic and all that, it takes closer to half an hour.

suddenly, bin hears a soft knock on the door. she's about to assumes it's nick, but then decides he would've just walked in —  which means it's either chris or matt.

"binny?"

the nickname immediately identifies the person to be matt. nobody else calls her that.

she doesn't answer him. so he continues, "we need to talk. i don't want to fight with you."

again, bin doesn't answer. she instead just stands up from nick's bed and walks over to the door. she opens it and looks up at matt. he looks exhausted, which is strange since it's only been about five minutes since she's last seen him.

"if you didn't want to fight, why couldn't you have let me finish explaining?" bin asks. "i was in the middle of telling you guys what happened. but you decided it would be best to start yelling at me instead of listening."

"i'm sorry." matt says.

"okay." bin replies.

they stand there in silence for a moment, neither of them knowing what to say. matt feels horrible for yelling at her like that, but he didn't think he'd be able to sit through her explanation. so what's the point in hearing her excuses? she can't take back what's already happened.

but regardless, he wants to apologize. he knows that he could've dealt with the situation way better than how he did. he shouldn't have blown up on her like that — they could have talked through it.

"BIN!" nick yells from the living room. "willows here to pick you up!"

"i've gotta go." bin tells.

she doesn't like being angry at him, so this is hurting her on the inside. but she can't help it. she's tired of hiding how she feels — especially with guys. matt played with her feelings when he nearly kissed her. then he decided to deal with the issue by screaming at her for it.

"i could've driven you." matt says.

"i don't want you to." bin responds, knocking her shoulder against his as she passes him to exit nick's bedroom.

"real fucking mature, binny." matt mutters under his breath, not knowing if he wanted her to hear him or not.

but she did.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

WILLYWONKA POSTED!

liked by garbagebin , willowsbodyguard , lookingforchris and 987 others

willywonka pain is temporary, food is forever 💔😓

tagged : garbagebin

view all comments

user who hurt bin😡

garbagebin at least ik you'll comfort me when he can't
willywonka i gotchu 💖💖💖💖

user HE ⁉️⁉️

user WHOS HE

user i bet $500 it's matt
user i'll take that bet
user 🤝
user 🤝

lookingforchris bets are being placed
garbagebin user is right the other user is wrong
lookingforchris i was there so ik exactly who wronged u 😬😬😬

user NICK PLS TELL US

user NICK. SPILL.

hidingfromnick DAYUM SHES FEASTING ON THAT SHIT
garbagebin it's ramen who tf wouldn't 🤨🤨
hidingfromnick touché

user i wanna know who tehyre talking ab SO bad

user it's prob calvin tbh 🤡

willowsbodyguard wait wait wait so when u said u would ruin everything... you were foreshadowing 😱😱
garbagebin yeah bc i totally PLANNED this

user why was she rushing to leave so bad

princesstiana omg!! what happened?!

user tia is so passive aggressive it pisses me off

user it's official!! i hate tiana!

user the way bin ignored tia's comment 💀

───── ─────
a/n : this book will very much be a slow slowburn