Chapter 5- Diya?

Hello readers,

Sorry for the late update but now a new update on every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.

Word count- 1300+

Happy reading!

Enjoy!

___________________________________________________

Author's POV

"Oh shit, we are gone for sure", Mohit shouted with a voice full of regret.

They immediately left Abhilasha's place and reached the Shah mansion. They were scolded because who wouldn't be tensed about their children?

_________________----------__________
Two weeks later ~~

Morning 8:00 am

Aashi woke up cursing under her breath " Wth is wrong with the Sun, why does it wake up so early", but when she looked towards the clock, she felt as if her breathing stopped for a second. It was 8 am!!!!! She normally woke up at 6 but she was two hours late.

Mohit had already left for gym by then, and he returned when Aashi woke up.

Aashi's POV

I realised that I was to late to wake up and I quickly ran towards the closet. I took a Turquoise Kurti because I wanted to wear something ethnic today. Then I quickly came out, applied sunscreen and clashed with something hard but soft?
Yeah, it was none other than Momo. I am calling him Momo instead of Mohit from the past few days, I don't know why but it feels right. *author coughs*
My breath hitched, ufffff iski bodyyyyyy, girls die for him and I can say that he is my husband? 'Stop it Aashi!' My subconscious mind mocked. My kidney ko muh meh lane wali thought process stopped when I heard his voice
"Back to our room, Koala". Yes he calls me Koala because I need his hug while sleeping, how awful is that, I am still a baby!

"I am in our room only, not mars okay?", I replied confidently...

Aashi-

Author's POV~

Author's POV~

She was just about to apologize about her 'confident reply' when she was pinned to the wall.

"Aashi stop your cute actions and words, it is not easy for me to control myself", Mohit said in a serious tone.

"I.....I.......am.......sorry", she said but her eyes were full of tears by the time she completed and tears started flowing down her face. 

"Koala, why are you crying, I.....I...am...sorry Koala, please stop crying, I was just joking", Mohit said in a calm voice.

He stopped and hugged her tight, shivers ran down her body because he did that for the first time. She stopped crying but did not hug him back, she was a shy person indeed.

Then Mohit quickly pulled himself away as he understood that Aashi wasn't comfortable with hugs and stuff.

Aashi left for office in her car and Mohit too got ready and left in his car.