Chapter 18- Torture

Mohit's POV~

"Doctor, how is she?", I asked. At this point I am hella scared because if anything will happen to my woman, I am sure that I will not be able to survive.

"Sir, your wife is safe from the infection now but the bad news is that she is still in coma", The doctor said and he walked away. Mumma burst into tears after the doctor went away.

"My Aashi", Mom said while sobbing.

"Everything will be fine mumma, Aashi ko kuch nahi hoga", Aaryan said while hugging her. He is trying to act strong but I can see tears on the corners of his eyes too.

[nothing will happen to Aashi]

I don't feel well. I am feeling suffocated. I need fresh air. I am going to the terrace.

The hospital's terrace is massive. I stood there in fresh air. It is 5 PM now. I just want to curse the god so badly.

"Why God, why her. Why my woman! We had just got married. She was freaking pregnant. Why did you do all that to my woman huh? Everyone says that God has the best plan for us, but this was your fucking positive plan? Taking my babies away from me? You claim to be so powerful and all, and everyone says that we are your children right? Than how could you do that to your own children God? Why? When I had a crush on her, you remember how I used to pray every day to you? And she finally got married to me. We fell in fucking love, and at the end of freaking everything, you chose all this? We were supposed to begin a freaking new life together, with two new members. Maybe we can get that happiness again but you know what? From Today, I don't believe in God, there is no fucking deity that I will worship. I will bring my Aashi back. If you are God, I don't even care, you are no one for me! And I will never forgive you for what you have done!", I was shouting when I suddenly heard someone crying.

Aaryan.

"Mohit, you were crying too?", He asked.

Without saying anything I ran towards him and pulled him in a tight hug.

"Don't say bad things to him Mohit, he is the one, the one, who made Aashi fall in love with you. He is the one who is giving you the courage to stand here, TODAY, And he is the one who will bring Aashi back. I am sure", He said.

"Aaryan, he doesn't exist anymore. I hate him. Because of him, my Aashi is in coma. My babies are with him among the clouds!", I shouted.

"It's ok..", He muttered, while trying to make me calm.

"Aaryan, if you ever get married to the love of your life, just make sure that you are with her every moment. Don't leave her alone for a minute. Especially if you find out that she is gonna be the mother of your kids, don't make the mistake, which I did", At this point I was feeling like the older brother, but it was Aaryan's choice that I should be married first.

"yes Mohit, I will take care"

"everyone went home, they said that they cannot stand Aashi facing so much pain", Aaryan said after a moment of silence.

"I am going to meet someone, Aaryan, I have to TALK about something with that person"

"Who?"

"I cannot tell you", I said as I walked outside the hospital building.

I called Rajat my best friend.

"Hello Rajat", I said.

"Haan bhai bakk"

[yes bro, what happened?]

"I don't have time for nonsense discussions, I am sending you the number of a person, he is Lorenzo Russo, I want his location", I said as I cut the call before he could say anything.