Chapter 8- Aashi's Bithday Celebration (part 2 - Trekking)

1057+ words~~

enjoy---

Author's POV~

"indeed a green flag", Aashi told herself.

"Now everyone wear outfits for trekking and get ready properly. Okay?", said Diya.
" we are going for trekking!", Aashi said excitingly.
"Yes Cockroach now get ready"
"Girgit see na what is this girl saying"
"Kya galat bola usne 'Cockroach'?", Abhilasha said mischievously.

(Is something incorrect Cockroach?)

And they ran from there.

Aashi's POV~

Those rascals ran away from here after teasing me, I was thinking about how everything changed so quickly. It was just ten years ago when we met each other, their first impression to me were like this-

Diya - talkative and childish
But then I came to know that she is a pretty mature girl and broken from inside, she is still broken from inside but now Abhilasha and I will fix those broken parts

Abhilasha- Sweet and calm
But I don't know when she turned into such an impatient person who is so excited in the MORNING for no reason, because as far as I remember, Diya was the only morning person in our trio and I don't know this Abhilasha changed in ten years.
'Like you changed in ten years', my subconscious mind mocked me.

But anyways they WERE, ARE and WILL ALWAYS be My GIRGIT and My CHIPKALI.
___________________________________

I snapped out of my thoughts when Mohit called me. His head was peeking out of the wash room and I found him grinning at me.... ufffff.....this boy and his grins......

*no Aashi you don't love him, you don't*, my subconscious mocked. 

But Do I love him? Nope I don't......

"Again on mars?", He said but now he had an awful smirk on his face.

"Don't smirk, you look better while grinning", I spoke nonsense without realizing what I said and when I did, I mentally face-palmed myself. Gosh, why am I so damn stupid!!

"If your thought process is over can you give me my towel?"

"Ummm.woh.....haaaa....ruko....woh....mai.....", Aashi find damn words!!

"GIVE ME MY TOWEL KOALA!", he said in a serious voice. 

I gave him his towel and barged out of our room. 

~♡(⁠•⁠ө⁠•⁠)⁠♡~

AUTHOR'S POV~

"Ready everyone?", Diya asked looking at each one of them. 

"Ha tera pati hota toh aur ready hote par kya kare aapko toh shaadi hi nahi karni hai", Abhilasha said dramatically...

(We would have been more ready if your husband would have been there but you don't want to get married)

"Oh my god, kitna drama aur baba?", Diya asked while putting her palm on her face.

Unlike Abhilasha and Aashi, Diya had very simple goals, start searching for a job at 16, to find one till you turn 18, then she wanted to get married by 23, and have 2 kids by 28 years as she didn't want an age gap between her and her kids. Abhilasha and Aashi always wished to stay single and have fun in a big mansion with a swimming pool but Diya knew the reality, everyone has to get married one day but that does not mean giving up on your dreams, she wanted to find a husband/soulmate who would support her decisions no matter what and she could just live a normal life with him although she was someone who liked to be surrounded by the paparazzi at the same time, because she never got any attention and it was new yet amazing for her.