Chapter 13- Drunk

Aashi's POV~

I said as I slammed my lips on his.
And then the stars watched us as he saw Everything. My body. My soul.

~~
Morning ( 8 AM)

We reached the Shah Mansion knowing that there were many questions waiting for us.

We opened the main door. Mohit had already informed Aaryan bhai that we were in the pent house so they were aware about our whereabouts. My hair was covering the neck, but my wild husband is just too wild, because the marks were not hidden very well.

"Beta aa gaye, tum log?", Mom said (Mohit's mother).

[ohh, you both came?]

"Nahi, mumma, abhi raaste mai hai", Aaryan bhai said with a playful grin.

[No, they are on the way]

"Chup, kamina", Mom said while glaring on Aaryan bhai.

[Shut up]

"Umm, looks like we are gonna have a small baby soon with us", Keval said with a teasing face.

"Ohh yes bhabhi, what is on your neck?", Shreya asked with an innocent face, yet with dirty thoughts. The youngsters started cheering, whereas the elders, were looking at us with a teasing face.

"I was saying, that penthouse jaane ki koi jaroorat nahi hai, your room is soundproof only", Dad said while laughing.

[I was saying that there is no need to go to your penthouse, your bedroom is soundproof]

"Who, actually......", Mohit was trying to say something but his cheeks were damn heated up. I was speechless too. Ughhhh, IT. WAS. A. BAD. IDEA.!! But as Mohit says, 'ab kya faayda jab chidiya chug gayi khet'?.

[that....actually....]

"Okk, we are husband wife, and you all stop now", Mohit said and we walked towards our bedroom after everyone said 'achha' and 'thik hai'.

I heard footsteps as we were walking in the corridor. It was Aaryan bhai.

"By the way, I would like a cute little niece", Aaryan bhai said and my cheeks were flushed.

"Abe saale, Diya ko batau teri harkatein?", Mohit said and I glared at him.

[You idiot, should I tell Diya, about all this?!]

Aaryan bhai quickly ran away while blushing after he heard Diya's name. They look cute with each other, why can't they just shut up and get married. I mean I know it isn't easy but.... 'Ugghhhhhh SHUT UP', I told my subconscious mind.

I entered the room and changed into something comfortable. Tomorrow is Abhilasha's Mehendi and Sangeet and then the day after tomorrow is her haldi and then finally the next day is her wedding. I am very excited for it, finally I won't be the only married one in the trio! Her engagement is obviously in the Hotel, owned by Kavya Raghuvanshi, who is a good friend of hers.

Abhilasha's engagement is today evening and we received the dresses from Diya's store. It is almost noon so there are still some hours left.

~~

(AFTER SOMETIME)

"Koala, are you ready?", Mohit asked as I finished doing my hair. I don't like to book make-up artists because I am good enough at make-up, and I don't like cement on my face.

"Yes, what about you?", I asked him while turning back my brain took a screenshot immediately. He was standing in a towel and he hasn't looked hotter than this ever.