Chapter 10 - Cute, just like a dog!

Aashi's POV~

Morning  -  8:00 am

I woke up with a jerk when I felt water on my face, "What the hell is going on!", I shouted I sat on the bed, rubbing my eyes. But it wasn't Mohit, it was Diya and Abhilasha.

Abhilasha was crying. I asked, "Hey, hey, why are you crying Abha?"

Diya replied, "She has a pimple on her face and her wedding is on Sunday, today is Monday, what will she do?"
"But you cannot cry like a mad person. Right Abha?" I told her with a sleepy voice
"Yeah Abhilasha, I told you that you should maintain a diet but you didn't listen to me na?" Diya said
"Shut up you diet freak!" Abhilasha said angrily..
"You------", Diya shouted as she started to chase Abhilasha and I laughed as I walked towards the bathroom and brushed my teeth. But then I realised that even those people were in a night suit. I went downstairs to search for them and they were having breakfast with Mohit, Aaryan bhai, all the other youngsters and the adults. They looked at me while grinning.
"Did you guys take a bath?", I asked looking at them
"Umm no!"
"Hehehe No!"

They said together.

"But Aashi, they came at night to call you, you were sleeping so they decided to stay here only for the night", Mohit said
" but why did you guys come here in the night?'', Aaryan bhai asked
"We were going to eat ice cream", Abhilasha replied.
"Couldn't you guys wake me up", I shouted. Ice cream has always been my first love. 

"Now the damage is done, we couldn't wake you up. We tried our best but we couldn't wake you up. Sleeping like a cockroach!", Diya replied while playfully-glaring at me, to which I rolled her eyes. 

"By the way, back to the topic, you are calling me a cockroach and you guys haven't taken a bath yourselves!", I said

"Eww! You guys are having breakfast without taking a bath!?!", Aryan bhai said who was already dressed in proper office clothes. 

"Yes, we are, even I have a habit of having breakfast after taking a bath but we don't have clothes Aaryan bhai", Diya said. I am sure that it shattered his heart into million pieces. Kya chahiye tha aur kya mila! 

(We wanted something else and we got something else!)

Then I sat down and had breakfast with them. Then I gave them some clothes. Coincidentally, my clothes fit them perfectly! But still Diya is the prettiest member of our trio from when we met but she doesn't give a damn about skincare then how?!

*Dukh samajh sakte ho aap log?*

Then they went and got ready in the guest bedroom, and we all were looking breath taking. Mohit and Rishabh were going to come and we also forced Aaryan bhai. Shreya didn't come because she had her college. 

Their outfits: Aashi was wearing a yellowish colour with a bit of embroidery, Abhilasha was wearing a pink kurti with white embroidery and Diya was 

AASHI: