Chapter 19- Diary

Mohit's POV~

"You want some water Russo?", I asked with a sugar coated voice. He pulled out his tongue. His eyes are out so he cannot see anything. He was already screaming because of the pain.

I went towards my bag and pulled out a pair of pliers.

I kept the pliers on his tongue and said, "If you want water, you are not gonna get any, okay!?", I said.

Before I was about to cut his tongue, he stopped me and said in a weak voice. I can't believe that he is the same Russo because of whom I lost my babies.

"Your wife works for me and-", before he could finish his sentence I chopped off his tongue.

"Chopping of your tongue so next time, you don't speak a freaking word about my wife!", I said.

He cannot even scream properly now. Huh! That is what anyone will get for misbehaving with my woman.

"Next are your fingers, Lorenzo. Don't worry, I will give one reason per finger too", I said as I smirked evilly.

I went towards my bag and grabbed the sharpest knife I have ever seen.

"Aww, poor Lorenzo, give me your hand!", I said while mocking him. He was refusing to do so, therefore, I took his hand and brought a hammer and nail from my suitcase.

I pinned his hand on a wooden board, with a screw. His hand had started bleeding and now he was half dead. Absolutely what I want!

I grabbed his thumb and in a single second, I chopped it.

"This finger, for the innocence of my fucking children, who did not even get a chance to open their eyes"

Then, I chopped of his index finger of his right hand.

"This finger, for the happiness, that my family would have got, when they got to know that Aashi was pregnant"

Middle finger. The finger which I love the most. I chopped that off too.

"This finger, for stealing our beautiful future, with our babies"

"This finger, because we will never have the joy of listening to their first word, or see them taking their first steps"

"This finger, for the pain that mocks Aashi, because she is lying motionless on the freaking hospital bed"

"This thumb, because of the spaces which are filled in our hearts with void, instead of love for our beautiful children"

"This finger for the pain that our family will suffer when they get to know that Aashi miscarried"

"This finger for the pain inflicted on Aashi, when she comes to know that her babies are no more"

"This finger, for her best friends, Abhilasha and Diya, who shed tears for my woman. The pain which they went through"

"This finger for the pain, Aaryan and Rishabh went through, and at last, our babies, who will never come back to us, all thanks to you fucking Lorenzo!", I screamed at him, as a lone tear escaped from my eyes.

"Now time for the best part", I said while smirking as I wiped the lone tear. I had messaged my men, to come to the location. I called them and they came in with a large vessel. Pretty big to fit a human.

"POUR THE ACID", I told them and they pulled out 5 big bottles. They added some acid to the vessel and I untied Lorenzo.

"Time for a nice bath", I said while mocking him.

"Give him a nice bath", I told my men, and they picked him up and put him in the vessel. He is so done that he cannot even scream properly. Nice.

"Bring our dogs and feed this piece of shit to them", I said while pointing at Lorenzo.

"That is what you get for the shit you did to us Lorenzo", I told him and walked out of the place.

I drove back to the hospital, only to get shocked.

I saw Abhilasha there, but some tattoo was on her collarbone. No, it can't be. It was the tattoo which Aashi has on her collarbone. There is definitely some mystery behind this tattoo. I think it is much more than just a 'random symbol'.

Why do I have this feeling that it is related to Lorenzo? I was thinking all this, when sleep consumed me.

~~

(1 week later)

1 week. I always thought that 7 days are so short. They can pass easily, but no, I was wrong. All the time. Aashi is on that bed from 7 days, and it feels like 70 years. I miss our hugs, our kisses, our flirting.

Diya walked towards me, and put her hand on my shoulder.

"Mohit, eat something, you have barely eaten anything since the last 7 days"

"How can I eat anything Diya, when my wife is not eating anything. She is on a freaking hospital bed", I said.

"Mohit, you are like my brother, and a sister would definitely not like if her brother is starving", Diya said.

Abhilasha and Diya are trying to convince me and eat something but no, I don't want to eat. Even maa came to feed me, she comes everyday to see Aashi, and actually, every family member comes once.

All of them came together today.

"Mohit, come home once, beta, take a bath, be a bit fresh, and then come back.", Chachi said.

"No, what if Aashi gains consciousness?", I asked them.

"Mohit, everyone will be here, I will come with you by the time you get ready", Aaryan said.

I thought about it for a second.

"Okay, let's go Aaryan", I said coldly.

Aaryan and I reached home and I went inside the shower. Aaryan was packing my clothes.

I turned on the shower and thought about our lives. Mine and Aashi's, if we our babies had survived. No one except Diya, Aaryan, Rishabh and Abhilasha knows that Aashi was pregnant. I did not have the courage to tell them that Aashi was pregnant.

Water was falling on me and my tears were falling endlessly too. Aaryan knocked and told me that my clothes were packed, so he was going out of my room. I came out of the bathroom, and I opened Aashi's cupboard. I took a kurti of hers and I hugged it.

"Get well soon Koala, I miss you, and I love you", I was saying, as I saw something.

A diary.

_________

Next chapter on Wednesday!!

Kindly vote, comment and allllll!!

Love,

Divs.

__________