Chapter 15- Nauseous??

Aashi's POV~

Abhilasha and I saw a small 'H' on Diya's finger, even though the ring was doing its best job at covering that letter.

"Diya, what does the 'H' stand for", I asked. Does is stand for some boy's name? No, no,no, it cannot be! What about Aaryan bhai?

"Ohh, It stands for Hawaii", she said while smiling.

"Is it even a name?", Abhilasha said in a questioning tone.

"Don't worry Abha, I am sure, that she is going on a vacation to Hawaii, that's why. We know that she is single", I said while trying to roast Diya.

"Stop calling me single in 1 LAKH, 87 THOUSAND, 957 languages. What about my cars? They are the best life partners", She said.

"You like your damn cars Diya!!!!!????", Abhilasha said with a shocked face. I was just too shocked to say anything.

"I mean, until I find a man, my cars would be the best for me. Perhaps, they are the greenest flags. My cars won't ever leave me!", Diya said.

"So what is Hawaii?", I asked.

"It is my favourite car Aashu", Diya said.

"And why are you calling me that?", I said. Diya never calls anyone by their nicknames, so it was quite weird.

"Tum par pyaar aagaya!", She said while laughing.

[Just fell in love with you]

"Guys, go and sleep now, tomorrow is my haldi!!!!", Abhilasha said.

We finally went to our rooms. My head is not paining anymore though.

I finally reached to my room, and Diya went towards her room, before saying,

"Be careful, because your wild husband was looking at you with devouring eyes. Hopefully you will be able to walk tomorrow!", and she ran away.

I walked inside our room, and it was completely dark. I was pulled towards the back of the door and someone slammed the door. I knew it was Mohit, by his smell. He slammed me on the door, and said,

"Have I done something Koala?"

"No, Mohit, why are you asking this, and turn on the lights!", I said.

"Then why weren't you answering my calls, and why weren't you talking to me, in the whole Sangeet party after we met all the business partners?", He said. Even when the lights were off, I could sense him pouting.

"I was busy, baby. I was busy with Diya and Abha", I said while giving him a peck on the cheek.

"So does that mean ignoring your husband huh?", He asked in a dark and angry tone.

"Mohit, first let me change, we can talk after that", I said while pushing him and ran in the bathroom, and came out after changing quickly.

The lights were on now and he was sitting on the bed.

Mohit's POV~

Fuck! Why does she have to look so good in that night suit too?

I stood up, and went towards her.

"You don't even know how enchanting you look when you wear blue", I said as I slammed my lips on hers. I cannot damn control my desires.

"Mo.. hitttt", She said while catching her breathe.

"Yes baby, now let me have my food PROPERLY", I said, as I started sucking her neck. I picked her up and moved towards the bed with her.

And the stars watched us as we deeply engaged in each other's company throughout the entire night.