Chapter 17- Accident

Aashi's POV~

The doctor came in with a smile, after about half an hour and said,

"Congratulations Mrs, Aashi, you are pregnant, but the better news is that, THEY ARE TWINS"

No. This can't be. I cannot be a mother. I am just 24, I am too young. I feel overwhelmed. I am happy at the same times. An twins? Ahhhh, I feel like dancing. I want to tell Mohit about this. I quickly left the hospital and sat in my car. The doctor said that it is almost 1 week, which means that Abhilasha's wedding was a very auspicious day for me. I took the pregnancy test reports and put them in my bag.

That was the reason why I was so nauseous. My babies were giving me a harsh time. I held my belly and blew a flying kiss to my babies. I said, 

"Your father will be so happy to know this babies"

Mohit would be so happy. I always see those reels about husbands taking care of their wives during pregnancy. I am sure that he will too, enjoy this phase with me. My babies will be so loved. Their father, their Abha maasi, Diya masi, Aaryan tauji, and so many other members of the house. I am wondering is they will be one girl, and one boy. Our family would be complete. But I am sure that Mohit wants a girl, so he would be more glad with two girls. The only thing I know is that my babies will be pampered a lot. 

I reached at a signal and was waiting for the light to turn green.

I started driving and I suddenly felt as if one of the tires lost their balance. I couldn't control my car. The brakes had failed. I cannot control my car. The next thing I remember is my car crashing towards a wall, and the last thing I remember is BLOOD.

Blood. Blood. And more blood. And, my eyes closed.

Author's POV~

There was a big crowd in front of Aashi's car.

"Oh, I know her, she is the wife of Mohit Shah, the rich businessman", One of the people said.

Diya was driving towards her company, after a meeting and she saw the same crowd. Curious, she went towards the crowd to know that what was happening.

Diya's POV~

I hate crowds but they are blocking my way. My blood ran cold, with the scene in front of me. It is Aashi's car. No, this cannot be. It must be someone else's car. I went towards the car and saw, AASHI. Covered in blood.

I was there, looking at my best friend covered in blood. I couldn't stand properly. I fell on the ground but then I remembered, if I don't do something right now, many things can happen.

I quickly took out my phone and called the Ambulance. They told me that they would reach within 10 minutes.

"My best friend is into a fucking accident, do you take it as a damn fucking joke? If you take a minute more than 10 minutes, I will make sure to sue your fucking hospital!", I shouted at the phone.

I quickly ran towards Aashi. I splashed some water on her.

"Aashi, Aashi, open your eyes, Aashi, you can do this", I kept telling her.

"m..yy.. my.... bagggg", she tried to say as she closed her eyes.

I grabbed her bag from the car, and the ambulance was here. I followed the ambulance all the way till the hospital. I was so panicked that I forgot to call Mohit.

I grabbed my phone and looked for his number. I called him, but he did not pick up the phone. 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 times, I called him but he did not pick up the phone. I didn't know what to do. With trembling hands, I picked up my phone and dialed Abhilasha's number.