Chapter 16- Twins

Mohit's POV~

We again spun the bottle and it landed on Aaryan.

"Call your crush and tell her your feelings", Abhilasha said.

"Okay. What do you think, will she reject me or not?", Aaryan asked Abhilasha

"no one can reject you Aaryan bhai!", Aashi said.

"Ok, then", Aaryan said as he took out his phone and dialed a number.

"Wait, you know her number?", I asked him

"Of course I do!", Aaryan told us.

He finally pressed the call button and we were shocked when Diya's phone suddenly started ringing.

Diya held her phone in her hand and looked at us in complete shock.

"It's Aaryan's number", she said, with her mouth wide open.

"So I have called my crush", Aaryan said while shrugging his shoulders.

Damn! He is so straightforward!!

"We knew that it was Diya!", Aashi and Abhilasha shouted.

"The Kaleera is doing it's work", Rishabh said as he winked.

"Absolutely!!!!", I shouted.

"Okay, leave all that, let us spin the bottle again", Diya said. We all calmed down and Aaryan went and sat beside Diya again, where he was sitting as he stood up with Aashi and Abhilasha. Diya gave Aaryan a weird look, as if he was some alien who sneaked into Earth after escaping from Mars.

Aashi's POV~

I am recently observing some changes in Diya. She is becoming more cheerful day by day! Which is good!

We spun the bottle again and it landed on Diya.

"Call your crush and tell him your feelings", I said without thinking. I was hoping that she calls Aaryan bhai too.

"I don't have a crush, Aashi, you know that!", Diya said while smiling and shaking her head.

"Mera pehle pyaar adhura reh gaya!", Aaryan bhai said dramatically and Diya started laughing. This is the first time, I ever saw her laugh like that.

[My first love, remained incomplete]

"You're so cute Aaryan", She said while patting his shoulders.

"Ehem ehem", Mohit said, and Diya stopped laughing. Aaryan bhai's ears were all red.

"Guys I am tired, I am gonna go and sleep quickly, anyways tomorrow is the wedding!", Jinay said as he got up from there followed by Keval. Shreya also stood up and went to her room.

"I think we should also go and sleep right Mohit?", I got up and winked at Abhilasha and Rishabh signaling them to also get up.

"Yes, yes, even we are going to sleep", Rishabh said as he held Abhilasha's hand.

"Yes even I am comin- aahhhhh", Diya was about to get up when she suddenly shouted and we all went towards her.

She had sprained her ankle.

"It is hurting!", Diya said.

"Can you walk, Diyu?", I asked her. She shook her head in a 'no'.

"No problem, I can drop her on her bed", Aaryan said as he picked Diya in his arms and we all started smiling.

"Apne room mai mat le jana", Mohit said jokingly.

[Don't take her to your room]

We all laughed and we all went to our rooms waiting for tomorrow. Finally Abhilasha is getting married. I can't wait to remove the 'only married in the trio' tag from myself.