Chapter 12- Mohit Aashi Shah

Author's POV~

"That was a mistake, but I want to talk about something important, Mohit", Aashi said with a serious face.

"Okay, okay, sit here", Mohit said.

Aashi went and sat next to him on the bed.

"I know that we got married under certain circumstances, but I think I want to give this marriage a chance. I have started liking you Mohit, whenever you are there, I always feel happy, you know me the best, I never feel disappointed or sad around you. I don't know if it is love, Mohit, but I am aware of the fact that I like you, my feelings were different earlier, I thought that I would divorce you and you won't have any problem with that but I just---", Aashi was saying this when Mohit said,

"Aashi, I love you, I really do from when you met me when we were kids, I knew that we were meant to be together...", Mohit was saying when Aashi cut him of midway,

"As if you knew the meaning of 'meant to be'", she said without knowing what she just blabbered.

"Aashi yaar, I waited for this moment my whole life, why are you spoiling it yaar!", Mohit complained like a little kid while stomping his feet.

By now Aashi stood beside him and hugged him.

"I am sorry, Momo, continue", She said with a pout.

"Confessions can happen anytime, come, I want to take you somewhere", Mohit said.

Aashi's POV~

"Mohit, I am not even dressed properly, where are you taking me, I have to change and what not! Kam se kam aadhe ghante pehle batana chahiye tha na!", I said with an irritating voice.

[you should have informed me atleast before half an hour!]

"Oh my god, Koala, calm down, no one is going to be there to see us", He said.

"But we will record na, what if you propose me? But we are already married, then how can you propose me, wait I will wear something......", I was saying when I was pinned to the wall and our faces were inches apart when I stopped breathing.

"Momo, you...", I said

"Shhhhh", He said putting a finger on my lips.

"Do you want everyone to hear your screams full of pleasure in the house Koala", He asked, OH MY GOD, why did I damn confess to him! I closed my eyes , because I have read romantic books!!!

"Wear something comfortable and come down, I am waiting", He said as he pecked my cheek and left, as I heard him saying 'stupid girl'

I wore a lavender kurti and left the house not before informing Shreya, and sending a text to Diya and Abhilasha that something big is coming up, and looks like they don't care, because both of them reacted a thumbs up emoji! (👍)

Aashi's outfit-