One

Once upon a time...

in the quaint town of Celestia Meadows, nestled between rolling hills and blooming meadows, there lived you, a young girl of sixteen.

Who just go here letter of acceptance in the most infamous school, Sérénité Springs, which is a school of Aesthetics.

"Mother, Father, I got accepted!" you shout out loud in happiness.

Dear (Y/n),

We are delighted to extend our warmest congratulations to you! It is with great pleasure that we inform you of your acceptance into Sérénité Springs for the upcoming academic year.

Your application stood out among many, showcasing a remarkable passion for Aesthetics arts and studies and a commitment to excellence.

You have been accepted into the section of Pastel arts and studies.

We believe that your unique perspective and talents will contribute significantly to our vibrant academic community.

We are confident that you will find inspiration and growth in our esteemed institution.

Please find enclosed with this letter additional information regarding the next steps, including enrollment procedures, orientation dates, and any other pertinent details.

We look forward to welcoming you to the Sérénité Springs family and witnessing the incredible contributions we know you will make.

Best regards,

(Y/n)
Headmaster
Sérénité Springs Admissions Office.

Your father finishes reading the letter out loud, letting out a happy sigh that you didn't get put into Dark Academia section.

Honestly, Atticus (L/n) spent the hardest day in this section.

As the section is surrounded by the toxic atmosphere of Elites.

Meanwhile, his wife, Eloise, was in the Light Academia section.

A ray of sunshine, the complete opposite of him, who is a gloomy man.

"Pastel section is a good one as long as you don't bring home with you a sugar daddy" your mother jokes and winks.

Your father rolls his eyes.

"Eloise, stop repeating those rumors about that section you heard when you were at school"

"What? most of the girls and boys at that section ended up with sugar daddies and mommies"

Hearing those words made you less excited about your section.

Something which Atticus noticed.

"Eloise" her husband warns in a stern tone.

Then your father reassures you that the Pastel section is the right fit for you, it has a warm, welcoming atmosphere that will be nurturing and supportive for someone like you.

"But there is a section I want you to stay away from befriending"

You title your head.

"Which is...?"

"Dark Academia section, stay away from its students and teachers"

You frown in confusion while your mother raises an eyebrow.

"Honey, you are being hypocrite for that"

Eloise gets ignored by her husband as he puts his focus on you.

"Promise me you will stay away"

"I promise you..."