Six

"Funny how Ms. Hart is not the one supposes to be teaching us but the art teacher Mr.Soltice, but turns out he resigned in the last second"

Evander explains while you walk by his side to go and have dinner in the dining hall after finishing classes.

"Yeah"

He notices your sour mood, and touches your hand to try and assure you.

"I'm sorry about what-"

You place a finger on his lips before he could continue his sentence.

"Don't apologise for  for something you haven't done, Evander"

You say, removing your finger, as you both enter the dining hall and grab your plates of food before sitting down.

"Well, if I haven't accidentally bumped into Perseus, maybe I wouldn't have got punished, neither would you have gotten slapped."

Hearing Evander's words made your blood boil upon realizing that Evander got punched in the face for just bumping into someone.

"And this gives him the right to punish you?" you inquire before taking a sip from your juice.

"Perseus  is a member of the student council and he can punish anyone he sees improper or threatening" he explains.

"So, you are telling me, that the student council are abusing their authority and no one can stand against them"

Evander nods before adding quickly.

"And the teachers don't care about what they do, because the student council members' parents donate to the school"

Your hope for including teachers and the headmaster to fix that is gone.

"When my older brother attended the school, the student council was nice and helpful"

"Then why is the student council like that?" Evander shrugs.

"The new student council leader, Lucius, is the one who decided to put the rules which he adapted it from 1985's student council's rules"

Hearing the year made your heart drop because that's the same year your father and mother attended this school.

And you remember your father mentioning that he was a member of the student council.

You don't want to assume your father and Dante are horrible people because of the student council thing.

But they are not innocent.

"So, if I'm a member of the student council...I can help in making rules"

Evander stares and answers slowly.

"Yes"

You smile, making a decision in your mind without voicing it out to your new friend.

"I have written down the philosophy notes" Evander states, changing the subject.

He pulls out the notes from his bag and hands it over to you.

Your eyes widen at the beautiful hand writing, it's so clear.

But the bunny doodles at the bottom of the notes is what you find so beautiful.

"Thank you, your handwriting is so beautiful like you"

Ok, that came out wrong, but his blush spoke volumes and it made it worth it to see him flustered.

𓃹𓃹𓃹

After searching for the student council room, you finally found it.

You knock first before hearing a voice from inside giving you permission to enter.

Taking a deep breath, you open the door and enter.

Ten boys are inside the room, dark and light academia boys, but you notice Dante who seems to be surprised to see you.

"Hello"

You greet them, attracting their attention towards you.

Perseus walks up to you with a smug expression on his face.

"I presume you came to return the handkerchief and apologise about what happened"

You roll your eyes at him and shook your head in displeasure.

"No, I came because I want to become a member of the student council"