Nine

The teacher of 'Nature Connection' class is someone whom you would like to describe as strange.

Mr. Florian dresses like a stereotypical gypsy man who appears in tv shows even though he is not even a gypsy.

Adding to that Cottagecore, Goblincore, and Fairycore are joined in this class with your section.

And the class takes place in the forest beside the school.

Honestly, you are having flashbacks of Harry Potter.

But this forest is giving you inspirational vibes and made you get an idea for your art assignment.

Mr. Florian begins explaining the purpose of his class.

"Aesthetic is closely connected with nature as it is a part of it..."

You block out his next words as you notice Evander drawing something in his small notebook.

"What are you doing?" you mutter to him the question, making his face red as your hot breath touches his left ear.

"I'm trying to draw some scenery" he whispers back.

"You are an amazing artist" you praise him when you notice his art style.

Suddenly someone bumps into you from behind, and before you could say anything the person apologizes.

"I'm sorry, it was an accident"

It's that red haired boy you saw on your first day to your class.

It turns out he is a Cottagecore student.

"It's Ok-"

"Miles Educor, what is your name, my fair lady?" he introduces himself to you, completely ignoring your friend.

Something which you didn't like at all.

"Wow, your last name is quite strange, it reminds of a jam brand"

And with that you embarrassed him in a polite way.

Miles face turns red, before he takes his leave.

"Why were you rude to him?" Evander inquires innocently.

"Because he was rude to you on purpose"

Your friend smiles, liking the fact that you demanded him.

Nobody has ever done that to him before.

"Do you want to explore the forest further? I heard that there is a cottage near a lake"

You nod at him.

"Sure, I also need to get inspiration for my art assignment"

°°°

"What do you mean (Y/n) has gone missing with her friend?"

"The headmaster just informed me that two pastel students have gone missing since morning and he wants us to search for them"

Lucius explains to Dante who is worried about you, while Persues grits his teeth.

"And she wants to join the student council, while sneaking from her classes" Perseus mocks.

"It's our duty as the student to ensure that the students are safe" Lance cuts in.

"We have to search for (Y/n) before it gets dark, we don't know what danger she is in"

Dante expressed his fear, Lucius comforts him by placing a hand on his shoulder and declares.

"Indeed we shall now start searching for (Y/n) and Evander, and pray nothing bad has happened to them"