Eleven

"Oh oh no, please sir, don't call my parents, my dad will skin me alive"

"Too late, I already called them three hours ago"

The headmaster says, with his smug expression as lays back in his chair, feeling satisfied to see your distress.

"My parents won't come anyways"

Evander mumbles under his breath.

After returning back to your dorm, you dreaded the next day because you knew the headmaster would call your parents.

Honestly, you were not scared of the student council punishment.

It can't be that bad.

"I can't believe my son is your roommate, such an improper girl"

You bit on your tongue to cuss at Dante's father.

While waiting in the headmaster's office with Evander, the secretary informed the older man that your mother had arrived.

Eloise enters the office looking as stylish and elegant as ever.

But when she saw your headmaster, her mouth almost dropped in shock.

"Claude?"

This is the name that escapes her lips, but the man stares at her in confusion.

"I'm headmaster Felix"

Your mother stares at him in disbelief as he narrows his eyes at her.

"Please take a seat, Mrs.(L/n)"

Felix points at the seat in front of his fancy desk.

"I would rather stand, I will make it quick, whatever my daughter did or does, she is innocent"

Felix rolls his eyes and grits his teeth at your mother.

"Your daughter put herself and her friend in danger by wondering in the forest"

You can see your mother sneer at the brown haired man, ready to snap at him.

"That is not (Y/n)'s fault, she was having fun with her friend, Dante"

"Actually, I'm Evander"

Eloise turns to look at the boy before looking at you with a smile.

"It seems like there are many guys after you, my dear"

You blush, wanting to die from embarrassment.

"Mrs.(L/n), I have called you here to discuss some important matters not fool around"

"I don't like to repeat myself, Felix. I believe that it's your teacher's responsibility to keep an eye on his students"

Your eyes widens as Eloise leans on the desk before leaning her upper body on the desk and points at the man's head.

"But I don't mind discussing them with you"

"Too much tension" Evander mumbles.

Your mother backs away with a smile on her face, when she notices the headmaster blushing furiously.

Eloise turns to you and Evander with a gentle smile.

"You two can leave me and the headmaster alone to discuss the important matters"

°°°   

"Take off your jacket"

"I'm sorry, what?"

"You heard me do like my brother did and take off the school jacket"

Lucius' order shocked you, and you were hesitant to do so, but you do as you are told.

"Get down on your knees and place your hands on your them"

You look at president of the student council as if he has lost his mind.

But when you see Evander do as he is told, you realize what is going to happen.

Especially when you see Perseus hand the whip to Lucius.

Dante is not even in the room, does he even know what Lucius is going to do.

"This is abuse I will report to the head..."

You stop when you acknowledge that the headmaster will do nothing.

"Go ahead, report me, the headmaster already knows"

You gulp.

"In matter of fact, you made remember that I can't hit girls"

You almost let out a sigh of relief, but Lucius he calls out for one of the council members.

"Theodore, bring me a freezing cold bucket of water"

Not wanting to be humiliated, you snatch the whip out of Lucius hand and hit the floor beside him with it.

You smirk as you stand in front of Evander, and speak your thoughts.

"One wrong move and your pretty face will get an everlasting scar"