Four

The rest of the time in class went smoothly, no one really did anything to you.

They just avoided speaking to you.

Except that one boy who kept staring at you, you believe his name is Evander.

And every now and then, you catch him sneaking glances your way, but you wanted to make sure that he was actually looking at you.

So, you yawned.

And as expected, he did the same.

So, you made a decision to speak to him after class.

But, right now you are trying to pay attention to what Ms. Hart is saying even though you don't care.

She is just talking about pastel colors and how to paint with them.

But what caught your attention is that she wants everyone to try and paint a pastel painting.

"Paint a picture? Isn't that too advanced?" you inquire.

"Well, It doesn't have to be complicated, it can be a simple painting...also I'm sure you are as talented as your mother"

You nod slowly as the bell rings announcing the end of the lesson.

Grabbing your things, you quickly leave the class, but wait for Evander.

"Hello"

The boy freezes when you greet him cheerfully.

He looks at you, trying to process the fact that a beautiful girl like you is speaking to him.

Evander's face heats up as he starts stuttering out a greeting.

"Hello, is there anything I can do for you?"

The fact that he is blushing and stuttering made you find him ten times cuter.

No wonder why he is in this section.

"Yes, can you become my friend?" you ask in a polite tone, praying that he says yes.

Which he does.

"Yes, I would love to"

"Good, our next class is going to begin soon, so let's head to it now"

You say, before grabbing his hand and starting to walk away with him trailing behind you like a lost child.

Evander only stares at you with a lovey-dovey eyes, not noticing the glares he is receiving from a certain dark academia boy.

A boy who has been stalking you since you stepped foot into the school.

°°°

"You are Eloise's daughter?"

"Yes, she is my mother"

The philosophy teacher, Mr. Adam, sighs in happiness as if he was remembering some memories.

"I never expected to teach your daughter, my beautiful, Eloise" Mr. Adam says shamelessly in front of you.

"She's married" you point out, getting annoyed.

"I know and I don't care, she was my girlfriend first"

You huff and take a seat beside Evander who is quick to notice your annoyance.

"Please don't get sad...here have a gum"

The blond haired boy offers you a piece of gum, the wrapper is even cute.

"I'm not sad, but thank you" you say, taking the gum from him.

Suddenly, you notice other students from the dark academia section entering the class.

"The dark academia students take this class with us" Evander whispers to you.

You nod slowly, just staring at the dark academia students makes you feel small in their appearance.

They look very classy and have an intellect demeanor.

"Now let's start our lesson that everyone is here" Mr. Adam announces.

"But you haven't taken the attendance" one of your classmates exclaims.

"No need for such a thing, if a student doesn't attend this class, they fail"

"You fail them?" Evander inquires.

"No, but all the questions on the exam comes from my explanation in class not from books, also..."

The older man points at everyone.

"No one is allowed to take notes"

"No wonder why my mother chose my father instead of you"