Three

"You look nice in the uniform"

"Really?"

"Yes"

You smile at Dante before twirling around in your pastel colored uniform and looking back into the full body length mirror.

The pastel aesthetic section students wear this uniform, boys wear pastel blue colored uniforms and girls wear pastel pink.

"You also look nice in your uniform" you say, amazed by how elegant his uniform is.

"Thank you, we have to get to our classes now, do you need any help getting to yours?" 

"No need, I'm sure it will be easy to find my class, it happens to be Pastel Artistry"

"Are you sure, the school is pretty big, you could get lost easily"

Dante says, staring at you in worry as you nod to confirm your insistence.

"Don't worry, you go to your class and I will go to mine" you assure him.

"Alright, if you insist, take care of yourself"

The light academia boy watches as you leave the room.

He then pulls you into a hug which was unexpected.

When Dante pulls back, he laughs at your shocked expression.

"Don't worry, it just a friendly hug, I used to do that with my roommates"

"Oh...ok"

You say, before hugging him back making him smirk, holding strands of your hair.

'No wonder why you are pastel aesthetic, naive girl'

°°°

While walking through the large hallways of your school, your eyes admire the painting on the walls.

You feel like you are walking through an art gallery museum.

Your eyes also brightens to see different students from all sections.

Every section has their own uniform.

While being overwhelmed by everything, you see a handsome red haired boy wearing a loose-fitting button-down shirt with rolled-up sleeves.

Paired with brown well-fitted trousers held to his west securely by a woven belt, adding to it, is the sturdy shoes to complete the look.

When he catches you looking at him, he smiles at you before entering one of the many classes.

You feel your face heat up as you quickly rush to your class.

Once you find a huge sign written on it 'Pastel Artistry', you enter the classroom.

"I apologise for being late"

You say, once you see a beautiful hazel haired woman in her thirties, whom you assumed to be your teacher.

The teacher smiles and gestures for you to take your seat.

Even her smile is beautiful.

Adding to that, there is no wedding ring on her finger.

The men must be chasing after her.

"Not a problem, welcome to Pastel Artistry. I'm Miss Hart, but you can call me Aphrodite."

"Wow, your parents really gave you a name that matched your beauty"

Your eyes widen upon realizing what you just uttered.

But, it was too late and the class burst out laughing.

"I'm really sorry" you apologise, while Aphrodite chuckles at you and pats your head.

"Well, I can't reject such a fluttering compliment. your words are sweet like you" 

You smile, before quickly taking the only empty seat.

Which is directly in the front of the class, near the teacher's desk.

You look around at your classroom, taking in the artwork on the walls and the creative energy of the room.

Completely ignoring the way the boys of your class is staring at you.

"I will be calling everyone's name out now, please raise your hand when I say your names"

Ms. Hart starts calling everyone's name until you hear a name that catches your attention.

"Orion Hart"

Everyone looks at the boy who looks exactly like the teacher...actually he looks like the male version of Ms. Hart.

And his next words confirm your doubts about him being related to her.

"Here, mother"

She then calls your name directly afterwards.

"(Y/n)(L/n)"

"Here" you say, raising your hand.

Her eyes widen and gasp upon realizing something.

"Your father can't be possibly be Atticus (L/n)"

"Yes, he is...do you know him, Ms. Hart?" you reply.

"Of course, he used to bully me in our youth, but that's all in the past"

The way she answered was void of any hurtful emotions, only amusement.

But the dirty looks your classmates are giving you.

Makes you realize that it might be hard to enjoy your time in the school after all.