Thirteen

"What's on your mind?" Evander inquires as he notices your focus.

"I was just thinking about how you never mentioned that Lucius is your older brother," you observe.

"That detail didn't seem important," Evander responds.

"It is significant, especially since he's the student council president," you point out.

Evander nervously fidgets with his notebook, unsure of how to handle the situation.

"He bullies me at home, and if I don't obey him, he..." Evander trails off, his voice cracking and tears welling in his eyes.

"You don't have to say more. Just know that I'm here for you," you comfort him, rubbing his arm and resting your head on his shoulder.

"I wish to show you something after classes if you don't mind"

"Ok, I'm curious to what you are going to show me"

°°°

You walk into the philosophy class with Evander, and take your usual seat.

The teacher, Mr. Adam, enters the classroom afterwards, looking more happy then usual. 

His eyes then meets yours and he smiles brightly, shocking you.

"You can get your notes out and write down after me, (Y/n)"

The class looks at you after what the teacher said.

Why is he kind all of a sudden.

Does your mother have something to do with that?

"Can we do the same sir?" One of the students ask.

"No, (Y/n) is the only one allowed to do so because she has a weak hearing"

"I also have a weak hearing, sir" another student exclaims.

"I don't care" the man disgarded the request bluntly.

You hear whispers arose between the students, but ignored it as you pull out your notebook.

"I guess I will be the one copying from you from now on"

You smile at Evander who looks more cheerful now.

While writing down in the best way possible not wanting them to look messy to your friend.

Three students enter the classroom, two boys, and one girl, dressed in dark academia clothes.

"How can I help the three of you, my dear beloved students?"

"The Elites" you hear Evander say, giving you goosebumps.

Of course the girl is Genevieve, she has long brown hair with brown eyes, while her cheeks is decorated with frackles.

On her left, is literally the boy version of her which makes you assume that is Theseus.

Maximilian is handsome with his golden hair and blue eyes.

But his sneaky expression that your female classmates seem to mistake for charisma unsettles you.

"We just want to annouce that the school decided to hold a festival and we need students to participate in it" Genevieve explains.

"Who wishes to participate?"

Almost everyone raises their hands except for you, Evander, and Ms. Aphrodite' son, Orion.

"Is there a reason why you three don't wish to attend" Theseus inquires, with a smile.

His smile is sinister, as his eyes lands on you.

Honestly him and his sister look like the evil versions of Dipper and Mabel from Gravity Falls.

"I don't wish to waste my time" Orion states bluntly.

"I have unfinished assignments" Evander utters out.

Maximilian raises an eyebrow when you don't answer the question.

"And you, what is your excuse?" The blond boy pressures, his gaze turning into a cold one.

"Well...I don't have one, I just-" Maximilian cuts you off.

"I insist you come"

You frown at his commanding attitude, and try to argue.

"I don't have to"

Maximilian walks over to your desk and places his pale long slander fingers on top of it.

"You will attend the festival"