Ten

"I can still see the two bears outside,"

Evander says as he sees the two forest bears moving around the same cottage you and he took refuge in, while hoping that the wild animals will leave.

"At least I'm not going to die alone," you joke nervously.

"I think the school student council is searching for us now."

Your friend tries to assure you before placing an arm around your shoulders and bringing you closer to his chest to have you stay calm.

But when he realized that he might have touched you inappropriately without permission, Evander quickly pulls away.

"I apologize, I shouldn't have done that"

"It's ok, no need to apologize about every Evan" you say with a smile.

"Yeah, I think you're right"

Evander says, relieved that you are not offended by his actions. He notices how cold your skin feels against his touch, even through the layers of clothes that both of you are wearing.

You realize that Evander is concerned about making you uncomfortable.

And you are thankful for his politeness and consideration. You gently squeeze his hand as a sign of gratitude.

"I envy the woman that is going to marry you" you declare openly.

"Why?"

"Because you will make the perfect househusband"

Evander blushes and looks away.

"You might think I'm innocent but I'm not"

You chuckle at his sentance.

"Why is that, did you sleep with a girl before?" you ask teasingly.

"Yes, I slept with seven girl before"

Your mouth drops in shock, before grabbing his chin and looking him in the eyes to check if he is speaking for real.

The moment you see his expression, you realize that he is dead serious.

"Oh...Ok"

Now, you feel embarrassed.

As soon as you finish saying 'Oh...Ok', you realize that you are completely speechless.

You didn't expect Evander to have such a prolific dating history.

"Seven girls?" you repeated in shock, still trying to process what he just said. "How did you manage to...to..."

"I don't know, they are the ones who came to me" he explains.

Suddenly, one of the bears roars out loudly, causing you two to jump in fright, after you hear gunshots.

Evander shields you with his body, while you instinctively hold on to his arm for comfort. You can feel his heart pounding against your head, as his breath catches in his throat.

For what feels like an eternity, you both wait in silence, waiting to see what will happen.

Suddenly the door bursts open to reveal the student council members.

Dante rushes to you and pulls you away from Evander to check if you are okay.

And also because he felt jealous.

"Are you all right?"

Dante's voice breaks you out  of your stunned silence.

You look up at the student council members standing in front of you, and Evander remains next to you.

"Yes" you nod in response to Dante's question.

Lucius and Perseus eyes stare back at you.

Both are holding rifle guns.

"You killed the bears" you say, noticing the blood on their clothes.

"Indeed, they were danger to the students"

Evander narrows his eyes slightly at their rifles.

"I thought weapons aren't allowed"

Perseus chuckles before correcting him.

"Everything is allowed when you are a student member council"

Lucius walks over to your friend and points his rifle at Evander's forehead...

...in a playful manner before speaking in a taunting tone.

"You two will get punished for escaping classes, little brother"