Blushing bride.

Third person.

The next day, Madinah woke up quite early. Adeel had knocked on her door to wake her up for fajr, a few minutes before her fajr alarm rang.

He did not even open the door, only knocked until she woke up and said a faint 'come in', when she checked her phone for the time, she saw a text from him tell her to pray.

She'd prayed and said her morning adhkar till six am before she went back to bed. Now three hours later, she was wide awake again.

Ayaan had told her he was going to come in the morning so she wanted to be ready by the time he got here.

She took a bath and wore a simple maroon colored dress. It was one of the clothes they'd gotten ready-to-wear, and it came with a matching scarf she tied into a turban.

She fixed up her bed and sat by the dresser to apply kohl to her eyes. It was something she hated with her all when she was younger, but as she grew older she realized she looked pale without it because of the lightness of her skin tone.

She lined her lips and moisturized it, then sprayed her mist all over her body. She sat by the dresser for ten more minutes contemplating whether or not to leave her room and where to even go, she finally decided to just step out. It was her house after all.

Madinah walked out of her room and walked straight downstairs, in the living room, she met a lady dressed in a maid uniform.

The lady stopped what she was doing- fluffing pillows on the sofa- and turned to face her, "Good morning ma'am."

Madinah greeted her back, a bit stunned. Did Adeel let her in? or maybe she was his regular cleaner so she had access to the home already. The lady in question cleared her doubts,

"I am in charge of cleaning the west wing, I come in twice weekly because sir barely stays here so it's always clean. But I will be more frequent now. I also brought some food from the main house as per madams orders." Madinah noted that she spoke like a robot. So formal and surprisingly.. eloquent. She was not discriminating though.

"Alright. You can continue to clean everywhere asides his room." Was Madinah's reply. Despite her laziness, one of the main things she caught in the hour long lecture she received was how important it was for her to take care of her husbands belongings, even more than she did her own. She also personally felt it would be a bit weird for another woman to clean his room while she sat and watched.

She walked her way to the dining room where the basket of food was set and arranged them on the table. There was a little bit of everything.. roasted potatoes, stir fried vegetables, hash browns, oats, waffles, fruits and eggs.

She served herself some of the potatoes and some asparagus, then washed her breakfast down with a cup of apple juice. She had not eaten the food Adeel brought last night so she was more famished than she'd been in a while, though the feeling of hunger was not foreign to her.

Her mind wandered to her work.. she had not been there since the day Adeel took her back home.

She got a call from Daddy a day after, apologizing to her for what had happened and telling her not to resume till further notice due to the wedding preparations and all.

She decided that she was going to ask him about it next week, or she could wait till she moved back to her house.

A knock on the door snapped her out of her world of thought.. she got up to open the door but realized the maid had already done so, and the visitor was standing by the door.

"The security here is insane, I almost fought with one of those men of yours, but I did not think my knees were strong enough to frog jump." He started saying in irritation and then tuned it into a joke,