Q & A

@Saps21 asks.

What does Heathers family say, about her dating a much older man?

Well the difference is just about 6 years, her family doesn't really know they are together for real they are only speculating but Tristen didn't kick his ass for dating his sister who is 6 years younger and Gabe and Tristen are around the same age. They don't seem to mind at all since he treats her great like his princess.

@saralovestosing asked

So for u; how did u come up with the idea for this story?

I can truly say that this story was something I didn't ever plan on writing but a dear friend helped.

It started as an idea for a simple love story but my friend said that he wanted to find out more about Binding, first I thought he was nuts but then I started writing and the story twisted into it, so my idea was changed into what happens when you lose control in a situation like they have and then I ran with it. So in short I got my idea from all my other stories but my friend helped me twist this a bit.

Heather- what made you want to try binding? Was Gabrielle the only reason?

Heather" Actually Gabriele was a big part but I wanted to find out what it feels like for myself and it's not everyday that you find a guy into something like this, my previous relationship had boring sex  and I wanted to experiment but he wasn't open to it. Gabe is just a whole other story.

So there you have it dears, for now I'm on vacation for a while and I have a secret book I have to work on, like I said this Book Isn't done , I'll update  hopefully soon.