//[INTERCEPTED COMMUNICATIONS.3]//

REPORT SENT AT: 0446 GMT+2
SENDER: KANSEN USS GERALD R. FORD
STATIONED AT: NOTICE - RELOCATION IMMINENT
CLASSIFIED//CLASSIFIED//CLASSIFIED//CLASSIFIED//CLASSIFIED

OPERATION 'ABYSSAL INCURSION'
TASK FORCE ASSIGNED:
SPECIAL ANOMALOUS INVESTIGATION STRIKE FORCE 'LACUNA - 1'

FLEET COMPOSITION

MAIN CARRIERS

Queen Elizabeth-class carrier/s

HMS Queen Elizabeth

Gerald R. Ford-class nuclear carrier/s
USS Gerald R. Ford

ESCORT FLEET

Sachsen-class frigate/s
FGS Sachsen
FGS Hamburg

Baden-Württemberg-class frigate/s
FGS Sachsen-Anhalt
FGS Rheinland-Pfalz

Duke-class frigate/s
HMS Kent
HMS Portland

Type 212 attack submarine/s
FGS U33
FGS U35

SPECIAL AUXILIARY VESSELS

Research ship/s
FGS Planet
RV Polarstern

Intelligence ship/s
FGS Alster

DESCRIPTION
The given fleet composition has been chosen in order to prepare for all possible factors and risks present within the world (Henceforth designated 'Otherworld') beyond PoI Alpha "The Anomaly".

Nuclear carrier USS Gerald R. Ford and HMS Queen Elizabeth have the primary function of maintaining structure within the fleet and provide leadership replacement should one of both carriers fail/get compromised in any shape or form.
At the same time, they are tasked with keeping the fleet resupplied and active by utilizing the extensive amount of supplies the strike force is being provided with as long as possible.

The escort fleet is primarily designed to be optimally suited to combat all possible threats from all sides, including subsurface, surface and aerial threats, both on land and on the sea.

The task of conducting air defense operations is being entrusted to the Sachsen-class air-defense frigates FGS Sachsen and FGS Hamburg, guaranteeing security from aerial threats via wide array of air-defense armaments as well as the side task of conducting ASW operations via ASW torpedo armament.

The task of conducting general maritime stabilization operations and sea-to-land fire support is being entrusted to the Baden-Württemberg-class frigates FGS Sachsen-Anhalt and FGS Rheinland-Pfalz, guaranteeing the stabilization and security of the perimeter surrounding the strike force.

The task of conducting anti-ship missile strike operations is being entrusted to the Duke-class guided missile frigates HMS Kent and HMS Portland, providing the strike force's bulk of anti-ship missile firepower, guaranteeing the neutralization of large-scale threats.

The task of conducting subsurface combat operations is being entrusted to the Type 212 attack submarines FGS U33 and FGS U35, providing subsurface heavy torpedo support, guaranteeing the neutralization of especially resilient threats.

Special auxiliary vessels are utilized for specific operations, being active in a rather indirect support role.
Research ships FGS Planet and RV Polarstern are tasked with gaining research data about the 'Otherworld' as well as securing and stabilizing The Anomaly's exit point to ensure that a return to Earth is possible.

Intelligence ship FGS Alster is tasked with reconnaissance and spy operations involving intercepting different signals, extremely encrypted radio messages as well as breaching digital systems to give the strike force an intelligence advantage about operations of any possible threat.