Chapter Five: Getting to Know Everyone

Everyone finds a spot on either the worn out couch, or on the floor. Levi, Farlan, and Isabel stay standing, looking at each other with wide eyes.

"What - What are you doing here, ma cherie?" Farlan stutters.

Levi's heart pounds in his chest at the nickname. He didn't think seeing his old friends would be this anxiety ridden.

"Uh... um," Levi coughs, "MP's have been disappearing from off the streets. Even a Scout, on his day off," he quotes his commander.

"So? That's what the Military Police is for..." Farlan trails off.

Levi almost smiles at the blonde. "Supplies have been disappearing as well. Entire crates of 3DMG, blades, saddles, rifles, and all have been vanishing."

"How long will you be here for?" Isabel asks, jumping up and down with excitement.

Levi can't help but ruffle her hair, "until the job is done. Until then, we need a place to stay for all of us," Levi gestures to his squad. "We'll need to find some better disguises for them as well. Preferably more rugged. We have a limited budget, so we will also have to get some jobs for the time being." Farlan pales. Levi sees this, but continues on. He takes a deep breath and says, "Is that okay with you both?"

"Yes!" Isabel screeches.

Farlan nods.

"Oh, oh! Let's do introductions!" Isabel states in a high voice. "I'm Isabel, and this is Farlan!" She points to the tall blonde man.

Farlan nods at the group, "It's nice to meet you all. I've heard all about you."

Almost everyone smiles.

Pushing her way up from where she was sitting, Sasha points to herself, "I'm Sasha! It's so nice to meet you two! I'm excited to where this friendship could lead!"

"I'm Jean."

"Connie is the name!"

"I'm Historia Reiss!"

"Eren Yaeger here!"

"Mikasa..."

"And I'm Armin Arlert! It's a pleasure to meet you!"

"Wow! Levi-Bro, you have such nice friends!"

"Tch," is all Levi says to that, crossing his arms and bringing a hand to cover his mouth.

"Well," Farlan starts, "Let's get some beds made! We have extra blankets somewhere around here..."