Chapter Six: What to do?

After everyone has found a place to sleep for the night and got situated, they all sit back down on the couch and floor to talk.

"Sooooo, Captain? What jobs do you think we should do?"

"Probably something easy. Something that won't cause a lot of attention to us," Levi replies, folding his arms around himself.

They all nod. It's silent for a moment or two before Sasha yells: "Ooh! I want to be a chef!" She says, raises her hand and begins waving it around.

"That would be so much fun!" Connie states, his eyes sparkling with excitement.

"You and me? Let's do it!"

Everyone begins to start talking amongst themselves, debating what job would suit them. Isabel is in the group, trying to help them figure it out.

"You goin' back to your old job ya had?" Farlan whispers next to the shorter man.

A sigh escapes Levi's lips, "Probably," he wraps his arms tighter around his body, looking down at the floor.

"Y'know you don't have to, right? There are other things you can do as well. You can help me at the bar if you wanted to?" Farlan continues to whisper.

"That's literally where I used to work. Just in a different area and field," Levi says, bringing one of his hands to his forehead.

"I'm trying to help you, Levi. I'm just saying, you don't have to go back there. I'd prefer you not to anyway..." Farlan trails off, looking away.

"I know," Levi stares harder at the floor.

"Then why? Why would you do that?"

"It's good money," Levi says even quieter, bringing his hand down from his forehead and wrapping it back around his body.

"Good money, or not! Sleeping with random people is not the way to do it," Farlan states, his voice growing a bit louder. 

"Would you be quiet. I don't want the others to know," Levi warns, getting in Farlan's face.

"What? You want to sleep with random people? You want to get sick?" Farlan says in a harsh tone.

"Guys?"

"If you're going to say it, just say it," Levi grumbles. "Don't bother beating around the bush, especially not when you're calling me a whore." Levi's voice is low. He pushes Farlan, walks past the group of scouts, and Isabel.

"Shit..."