Abilities

Laura's POV

I growled, glaring down at my overprotective mate. He still didn't mind my growl but continued to lift a spoonful of yoghurt. I opened my mouth, taking another spoonful because Nate kept telling me I needed to eat more, especially since I was eating for two. Well... I'm full!

"Nate..." I whined, and my mouth was full. "I'm full, and so is the baby," I swallowed and smiled warmly.

"I'm helping you to eat well for our baby," Nate said, grinning foolishly as he lifted another spoonful. "Now open up," I kept my lips shut and shook my head 'no'. "Laura," his voice deepened as a warning, but I shook my head again. We both glared into each other's eyes. However, someone stormed into the kitchen, making us snap to gaze in their direction.

"What's going on, soon-to-be-parents?" Sean asked, glancing between Nate and I.

"She doesn't want to eat," Nate argued.

"Well, I'm—" I cut off by the spoonful of yoghurt. I snapped my head at Nate with a glare, who was grinning. "... Full." I finished my sentence.

Sean chuckled, walking towards us, "Did you see Dr Karen about a checkup?" He asked as he leaned forward to grab an apple.

"A checkup?" We heard, turning our gaze to the door. There stood Noah and John.

"I believe you found out?" Noah asked with a knowing look. I nodded my head.

"I'm pregnant," I said nervously, turning my head away to hide my blush.

"Congratulations," John said, grinning. "The first Lycan prince will be born in a few months."

"Prince!? Do you think I'm having a baby boy?" I asked.

He nodded, "In every royal family in the werewolf society, the first is always boys." He smiled, "so does that mean I'm no longer training Laura?" He asked Nate.

"Yes!" Nate exclaimed, "But it doesn't mean no more ability training, especially these times." He said, glancing at me.

Noah smiled, "So physical training is no more, Theo. Now you need to be more than a King, than a personal trainer." He said, staring at John, who was glaring at him.

"Theo?... Who's Theo?" Sean asked the same question that I asked.

John cleared his throat, "I'm having a ball tomorrow night, and as King of Vampires, I'm inviting the King and Queen of Werewolf as a peace sign to both kingdoms." He said in a firm voice, glaring at Noah with anger. Noah ignored John's death glare. John seriously hates that name so much. I want to know why.

"We'll be there, John," Nate broke the tension.

"So what's today's plans?" Sean asked as he took a big bite of the apple in his hand.

"I'm going back to the mansion to ensure everything goes smoothly. Good day, and see you tomorrow," he turned his heels. "Oh, and it's black and red attire. Bye!" Then he left.

"Sean, please keep an eye on training today," Nate ordered, and Sean left. "I think it's time you learned about your abilities, Laura."

I furrowed my brows, "what do you mean?" I asked.

"Let's talk in the office. It's not safe to talk about this here." Noah suggested, Nate agreed, and we all went to the office.

Once in there and seated, for a moment, there was silence, which was getting me nervous. "What's wrong with my abilities?" I asked.

"You have almost all abilities that lycans would possess, but I'm not sure how many," Noah calmly said. "That must be part of why the Lycan Brothers want you for. However, some of your abilities won't show for some time, but I'm not sure."

"How did you find out?" I asked.

"You were talking in your sleep and sleepwalking. I'm worried that it must be... Elsa," Nate said, a bit nervous and worried. "I asked Noah to find out what's going on."

"But don't worry, Luna, it was just a sign of pregnancy." Noah smiled.

"That's why you congratulated me the other day," I said out loud, staring at him in shock. He told Nate about my abilities but not my pregnancy.

He nodded, "but you can see the future and past, mostly the past. That I can sense."

"Why are you telling me now?"

Nate and Noah slowly stared at each other, then me, "because last night you said they would take you. Especially now that you're pregnant." Nate answered.

Noah continued, "Usually pregnant lycan females have a problem controlling their abilities because they mistake their abilities for their own whilst it's the baby's."

"You think the Lycan Brothers will try kidnapping me now that I'm pregnant?" They both nodded 'yes', making my stomach drop. I woke up excited about our baby until this bomb dropped, getting my nerves up and about. This was not how I wanted to spend my first pregnancy life in fear.

"But they don't know I'm pregnant," I said with a smile.

"Are you willing to hide until our baby is born, or we stop them," Nate asked me. "I know you don't like this, but we have no choice."

I sighed, "We need to get them fast and stop them."

*~*~*

Tracy grinned evilly, slowly leaning back before quietly walking away. She didn't think she'd get this information early this morning. She planned on coming over and having a girl time with Kelly and Laura. Get to hear secrets like best friends would, especially since Laura was too depressed to make friends.

Tracy quietly walked away, trying not to get anyone's attention. She gets out.

Once she found a safe spot, she pulled out her phone and dialled speed. "Yes?" A deep, husky voice answered the other end. "I got info for you," she said in a low tone, glancing over her shoulder, ensuring no one was there. "Laura is pregnant, and I believe security will be high."

"Good job, Tracy," Oberon said. "Just keep listening and ensure you know Laura's routine and get her trust so we can know when to attack."

"Of course," she nodded her head.

"Remember, Tracy, keep your eyes and ears open. Talk later," he hung up, and Tracy quickly slipped her phone into her pocket before walking. She couldn't believe Laura was now pregnant with Nate's baby, but she would look past that if the Lycan Brothers would take Laura, especially while pregnant.