The End

Noah slowly walked, gazing at the young witches' murmuring chants, trying to bring a dried rose. Until one finally got the rose health and bloody red. "Splendid job, Juliette." Noah said with a warm smile. Suddenly, she gasped, her eyes widened, and she spoke or chanted an unfamiliar language. All the other witches were scared out of their seats and watched in horror.

Within a blink of an eye, she stopped and furrowed her brows in confusion and fear. "Juliette?" Noah said calmly and placed his hand on her shoulder. "What did they say?" He asked.

She gulped nervously and gazed up, "It's time for the Elders of ruling to die." She said and glanced up into his eyes. "They said you all have up tonight to give your life freely... If any fail to do so... They will be killed and punished."

Noah nodded his head slightly, "lessons are over. Go." They all paced out of the room, "AND CALL ELDER IVY FOR ME!" He yelled before leaning against the desk.

He smiled suddenly and softly chuckled as Ivy walked in, and she stared at Noah like he was a madman. "Oh, goodness, you went mad," Ivy said, crossing her arms.

Noah glanced over to her, "Our time is finally over. It's time for us to die and be with our families."

Noah grinned foolishly and was filled with so much joy. He was excited. Too excited. Ivy stood there, gaping in both confusion and fear. She shook her head, "No, no, no. This can't be happening." She muttered. "Our work isn't finished!"

Noah sighed, pulled out his phone, and typed something on it. Ivy noticed it and snapped her head in his direction. "What the hell are you doing!?" She asked in shock.

While he pressed sent, he gazed up at her. "Doing what we are told to do," he shrugged. He turned on his heels and pulled a dagger, "we must do what we must."

He handed it to her, but she slapped his hand away, "NO!"

He sighed, "Our time is up." He snapped his fingers, and the witches walked into the room. "Now, Elder Ivy, your death has come."

She chuckled, "You think I'm crazy enough to kill myself after living thousands of years—" Suddenly, she started coughing until she coughed out blood. She gasped and glared up at Noah as he slowly raised the dagger to his throat. Tears of blood rolled out of her eyes, and she fell to her knees.

As she gasped for air, Noah pressed the sharp blade on his throat and slowly sliced himself. Once he fell to the ground, Ivy started choking on her blood before everything went dark.

*~*~*

John leaned against his seat, sipping his drink and thinking deeply. He lost everything. All the vampire covens, especially Royal vampire covens, were destroyed, and many died. They outnumbered the witches and werewolves, but they all became weak. Their powers drained out of them. He sighed and leaned forward; he had a few vampires that must protect his remaining royals.

"What a disappointment you are," he heard a feminine voice and gasped. She grinned evilly, leaning against the wall, "I knew you were a mistake." She hissed.

John froze in shock, "m-m-"

"Don't call me that!" She growled. "Your father should have let me kill you when you were just a week old." She hissed, pushing herself off the wall, and walked towards John's desk.

"You did this? Didn't you?" John growled, slowly standing onto his feet.

She grinned, "I wish I could take credit, but no. I wanted to do much worse than that." She continued, "Killing your father was one of them, then take your empire away from you."

"HOW DARE YOU!" John banged his fist on his desk. "You killed your soulmate!"

She chuckled, "he chose you over me, so I needed to get rid of him to get to you... Get ready for what's coming." Within a blink of an eye, she disappeared, and John tensed.

*~*~*

Nathan's POV

From top to bottom, white sheets covered every piece of furniture in the palace. "Alpha King, your ride is ready." I snapped out of my train of thought and glanced over to Liam.

"Is Luna Queen waiting for me downstairs?" I asked as I grabbed a folder from my desk. He nods his head, "Okay, let's go." I said. We walked out, heading downstairs to the front where Laura stood with Hades in her safe arms. Her face glowed as she cooed him before lifting her head with a warm smile as she gazed up at me.

"Ready?" I asked, returning the smile.

She nodded, "I hope Hades will like Europe." She said, gazing down at Hades.

"He will love it there," I smiled. "Let's go." I had to lie to Laura about going to Europe. I told her that some packs needed help, business was going the wrong way, and Mother wanted to see Hades. Kelly went with Sean earlier in the morning to the Crescent Royal Palace. It's been a long since I've been there. I remembered it was enormous, more extensive than this palace and had better warriors and wolves.

A safe place for Laura and Hades.

*~*~*

Luna walked gracefully towards the pool and gazed down. She furrowed her brows in confusion, sensing someone was behind her. She was right. Two figures stood behind her, just shadows with fur covering their backs. She gasped as she turned on her heels, as they grabbed both forearms.

"What's the meaning of this!?" She hissed and glanced at these figures.

"I knew you were no good," a soft voice echoed. "But I needed the break."

Luna's eyes widened in fear, and she struggled to pull out of their grasp. "M-mother?" She whimpered.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk," a beautiful long-legged woman walked towards Luna. She looked more like a supermodel with long, pure white, silver high-light hair and silver eyes. "You are a great disappointment, especially since you slept with my mistake out of stupidity."

"Mother, I —"

"Had no choice?" She chuckled, "It's an excellent excuse to sleep with him." Suddenly, a sword appeared in her hand, and she sighed sadly. "Now I must destroy what I created," she grinned evilly.

Luna suddenly sobbed, broke into a sob, and started struggling out, but it was no use. "Mother, stop! Please stop!" Luna cried out, but it used. The sword lifted. "Serena was right! You weren't our mother... You are a monster!"

The sword stabbed her, and her mother leaned forward and whispered. "I'm still your mother."

*~*~*

Laura's POV

Hades' giggles made my smile widen. Suddenly, I felt a strange, faded connection from someone close to me. I lifted my gaze out the window, staring straight at the moon. I glanced down at Hades and realised his eyes flashed grey like lycan eyes as he giggled again.

THE END