10

It all happened in an instant.

The sword-wielding priest recites a prayer, the archer draws his bow, and the thief draws his short blade.

Then the pale sword light fell.

With a "dang bang", a small tip of the sword fell to the ground.

Raphael held a thin sword and looked calm: "Sorry, don't brawl in the store."

Arrowh at the bar chimed in in time: "Meow."

Victor's eyes widened, he gasped, and almost failed to hold his spell book: "... Death, Death Knight!

The young adventurers' faces turned pale. They were not young enough to be a match for the high-ranking undead, and Raphael was just standing there, and the intimidating coercion overwhelmed them.

Elizabeth was the worst and almost untenable. She was both remorseful and afraid, and she held her staff tightly, tears already welling up in her eyes.

But Raphael quickly looked away and landed outside the door.

Bach looked at him, immediately jumped up, waved his hands frantically, and denied the triple: "I didn't!" I don't fight! I haven't even entered the door yet!

He even pulled the two corrupt lords back to show his innocence.

Raphael nodded, calmly retracted the rapier into its sheath, and took a half-step back: "Welcome."

"Okay." Bach breathed a sigh of relief, looked cautiously at the door, and still went into the tavern and sat down in the farthest position from the adventurer.

Adventurers: "..."

It's all written all over the face that it's hard to say.

The threshold of the undead system is very low, as long as there is a corpse, even an apprentice can easily pull up two zombies or skeletons, but at best, it is a manipulation of corpses, and it is not considered to serve the undead. True mages are able to drive each other by usurping soul fire or making contracts.

...... Either way, however, it would be absurd and tooth-wrenching to make the Death Knight a diligent tavern. What is this new and ingenious way to generate revenue?

Raphael quickly brought the tray with beer and hot towels to the necromancer's table, and Susie unwrapped the instant noodles and casually asked, "What about you guys?"

Adventurers: "..."

Except for the location of Qingqi, the clerk is subtle, which does not seem to be much different from ordinary taverns.

Especially after the water in the pot boiled, Susie boiled the noodles - instant noodles, which at least smelled really delicious.

Although the expedition did not settle in the canyon for four years like Bach, it also ate dry food for a long time. The hot steam of the gurgling dong steamed, and the aroma of fresh food constantly stirred their nerves.

Susie put the boiled noodles in a bowl, placed a tray, handed it to Raphael, and said, "The drinks are beer, soda, and milk."

The adventurer froze in place: what kind of proposition is this???

But Elizabeth stumbled first: "Beer, beer is fine."

Susie glanced at her and said with a pleasant face: "Okay." But it's not good for the little girl to drink too much, is it okay to have milk, give you a hot one.

Elizabeth shuddered when she heard this, and tears fell from her eyes, like a poor rabbit, and her voice became weaker: "Yes, yes."

Arrow tilted her head: "Mi?